Spec Miata Community   
search | help | calendar | games | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Hello Spec Miata Community » Sports Car Club of America » SCCA North-East » Thanks Bret De Pedro

- Email this page to someone! | Subscribe To Topic  
Author Topic: Thanks Bret De Pedro
Ray Kopp

Region: WDCR
Car #: 6
Year : 1991
Icon 1 posted  Profile for Ray Kopp   Author's Homepage     Edit/Delete Post  Report this post to a Moderator

Bret,
Thanks for the loan of the transmission this weekend.
Not many folks would be so kind to a competitor!
Thanks again, see you in New Jersey

--------------------
Ray Kopp
Kopp Motorsports
Great Falls, VA
Piper Motorsport/King Rat Motorsports
http://koppmotorsports.blogspot.com

Drago Verified Driver Made Donation to Website Series Champ
MegaModerator

Region: mid south
Car #: 2
Year : 1999
Icon 1 posted  Profile for Drago   Author's Homepage     Edit/Delete Post  Report this post to a Moderator

Brett is the man! He and Big Z put a trans in my car at the ARRC a few years back when I had a headache from hell breathing in gear oil fumes! Definitely great guys!
Jim

--------------------
Jim Drago
East Street Auto Salvage
jdrago1@aol.com
2006-2007 Mid-West Division
07,09 June Sprints Champion

EAST STREET RACING

Brandon Bunkley Verified Driver

Car #: 99 SSM
Year : 92
Icon 1 posted  Profile for Brandon Bunkley     Edit/Delete Post  Report this post to a Moderator

quote:
Originally posted by Drago:
Brett is the man! He and Big Z put a trans in my car at the ARRC a few years back when I had a headache from hell breathing in gear oil fumes! Definitely great guys!
Jim

Thats got to be the worst smell ever!

--------------------
Brandon Bunkley

Henderson Racing

Konstruct Tubes

http://www.konstruktubes.com

Rooster Tail Verified Driver Made Donation to Website Series Champ
around

Region: SJR
Car #: 52
Year : 1995
Icon 1 posted  Profile for Rooster Tail     Edit/Delete Post  Report this post to a Moderator

You let Big Z work on your car?

I bow down to you sir, you are a far more braver man than I.

--------------------
-Tosh Desai
2008 NJRRS SM Champion

"Well, you know, because Thunder always comes after... Lightning!"

ctkellett Verified Driver
http://www.syncspeedinc.com

Region: Phila
Car #: 93
Icon 1 posted  Profile for ctkellett   Author's Homepage     Edit/Delete Post  Report this post to a Moderator

They are the perfect pair, Brian is always the last man standing and Bret is always up working long before hardship practice. You will not meet a finer bunch trackside.

--------------------
All the best,

Chris

Sync Speed, Inc.

Racing Communications
(610) 659- 1033
syncspeedinc@mac.com

RP Performance Verified Driver Made Donation to Website

Region: WDC
Icon 1 posted  Profile for RP Performance   Author's Homepage     Edit/Delete Post  Report this post to a Moderator

quote:
Originally posted by Drago:
Jim

Yes we did Jim, do you remember what Big Z asked you about it? Was it really the Fumes?

--------------------
Bret de PedroRP PerformanceRentals,construction,track supportwww.rpperformanceracing.com2005 MARRS ITA Champion1st place Summit point 12 hour 2004,2005,20061st place SSM Summit Point 12 hour2007,20081st, 2nd place NE 2006

DW Verified Driver Made Donation to Website
WBR Graphics

Car #: 36
Year : 2000
Icon 1 posted  Profile for DW   Author's Homepage     Edit/Delete Post  Report this post to a Moderator

[thumbsup] [thumbsup] [thumbsup]

--------------------
Darrell Wheeler
-------------------
WBR Graphics
King RAT Motorsports
PBC Automotive
Meathead Racing

fleming Made Donation to Website

Region: northeast
Year : 90
Icon 1 posted  Profile for fleming     Edit/Delete Post  Report this post to a Moderator

Thank you Brett for adjusting the clutch in
my car, during the weekend of the enduro.. I thought I had the infamous, can't get the car in reverse = transmission replacement.. [Roll Eyes] [Smile]

--------------------
"where one ends, one shall begin".

Bob Thornton - Race Engineering Verified Driver Made Donation to Website Series Champ
When the eagles are silent, the parrots begin to jabber. - Sir Winston Churchill

Region: Central Carolina
Car #: 48
Icon 1 posted  Profile for Bob Thornton - Race Engineering   Author's Homepage     Edit/Delete Post  Report this post to a Moderator

The RP gang are what the sport is all about, great guys and gals who are super fast and always willing to help out. [thumbsup]

--------------------
Bob Thornton
http://www.raceengineering.org
Race Engineering Championship Winning Engines

soupy

Region: Mohud
Car #: 98
Icon 1 posted  Profile for soupy     Edit/Delete Post  Report this post to a Moderator

I think you can add the RE gang on that list too. Great winning power and I think they put the energizer bunny in mine. I can't believe how many hours are on this thing and still dynos great.

--------------------
Charlie Campbell
Race Engineering
carbotech brakes

Andrew C Verified Driver Made Donation to Website
Veteran Member

Car #: 46
Year : 1992
Icon 1 posted  Profile for Andrew C   Author's Homepage     Edit/Delete Post  Report this post to a Moderator

I think that everyone that has a Mazda in the DC region probably has a story about Bret helping them out at some point. I know I have a bunch.

--------------------
Andrew Coe
WDCR SSM #46
www.rpperformanceracing.com
2009 SSM Rules - CLICK HERE

Steve Hunt Verified Driver

Region: Mid-Atlantic
Car #: 41
Icon 1 posted  Profile for Steve Hunt     Edit/Delete Post  Report this post to a Moderator

Bret,

Thanks for your expert advice and loaning me the parts off your spare at MARRS 2(VIR). You guys are one class act.

Muda Verified Driver Made Donation to Website
ComingToAMirrorNearYou

Car #: #23
Icon 1 posted  Profile for Muda     Edit/Delete Post  Report this post to a Moderator

Bret,

Thanks again for digging up those clutch parts for me at MARRS1. Never could have run on Sunday without your help.

--------------------
Muda Motorsports
"We're all here 'cause we're not all there."

Brian Holtz

Icon 1 posted  Profile for Brian Holtz     Edit/Delete Post  Report this post to a Moderator

quote:
Originally posted by Andrew C:
I think that everyone that has a Mazda in the DC region probably has a story about Bret helping them out at some point. I know I have a bunch.

Last time he helped me out it was by spinning in Turn 3. [laughing]

I take that back. Last time he helped me out it was with a cold beer. [thumbsup]

See you guys at Lightning,

Brian

Louis Interdonato

Region: wdc
Car #: 90
Year : 93
Icon 1 posted  Profile for Louis Interdonato     Edit/Delete Post  Report this post to a Moderator

quote:
Originally posted by Mr. Potato Head:
Bret,

Thanks for your expert advice and loaning me the parts off your spare at MARRS 2(VIR). You guys are one class act.

Were you the victim of Kyle's potato bomb launcher at Summit Point a couple of years ago?

--------------------
WDCR SM # 90 http://www.rpperformanceracing.com/

Steve Hunt Verified Driver

Region: Mid-Atlantic
Car #: 41
Icon 1 posted  Profile for Steve Hunt     Edit/Delete Post  Report this post to a Moderator

quote:
Originally posted by Louis Interdonato:
quote:
Bret,

Were you the victim of Kyle's potato bomb launcher at Summit Point a couple of years ago?
Yes Louis, it was I who received Kyle's potato right between the eyes. Hell of shot if you ask me.

Louis Interdonato

Region: wdc
Car #: 90
Year : 93
Icon 1 posted  Profile for Louis Interdonato     Edit/Delete Post  Report this post to a Moderator

quote:
quote:
Originally posted by Louis Interdonato:
quote:
Bret,

Yes Louis, it was I who received Kyle's potato right between the eyes. Hell of shot if you ask me.
That was a hell of a shot.....LOL. I was in the truck with you when you got nailed and slated you with your nickname [Big Grin] ....

--------------------
WDCR SM # 90 http://www.rpperformanceracing.com/

G. Davis Verified Driver Made Donation to Website

Car #: 03
Icon 1 posted  Profile for G. Davis     Edit/Delete Post  Report this post to a Moderator

Kyle still tells the story of that one. Surprisingly, he didn't bring the gun to H-fest this year.

+1 for Bret providing help [thumbsup]

--------------------
--------------------

Glenn Davis

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To: