Spec Miata Community   
search | help | calendar | games | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Hello Spec Miata Community » Sports Car Club of America » SCCA Rocky Mountain » Thank you Colorado Region!

- Email this page to someone! | Subscribe To Topic  
Author Topic: Thank you Colorado Region!
weidspeed Verified Driver

Region: Oregon Region
Car #: 7
Year : 1992
Icon 1 posted  Profile for weidspeed     Edit/Delete Post  Report this post to a Moderator

This past weekend I ran the HPR "Rational" in ITS (albeit in full SM trim). It was the debut of my former SRF teammate, Keith Slankard's new '99 Spec Miata (dark green #11). Keith hadn't raced since '97 and it was his first ever SM race. I had never seen HPR prior to Friday.

Thanks to Mark, Bill, and a bunch of others, we were able to improve our times, stay out of trouble, and have a great -- hotter than hades -- weekend! We still have a long ways to go to be competitive, but HPR's long course was a blast.

I don't know the next time I'll race in Colorado, but Keith should be a regular next season. Between the racing, the Saturday night party, and that amazing Colorado night sky, I think I'll remember this weekend for a long time.

Good Luck and Good Racing,

Jim Weidenbaum
Oregon Region

Mark Franklin Verified Driver Made Donation to Website

Region: Colorado
Car #: 25
Year : 1991
Icon 1 posted  Profile for Mark Franklin     Edit/Delete Post  Report this post to a Moderator

Jim,

It was real pleasure to get to know you and Keith. Keith's car is beautiful. Again - take pictures now [Smile] .

Hope to see you again soon and looking forward to racing with Keith next year.

Mark

--------------------
SM #25 RMD

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To: