Spec Miata Community   
search | help | calendar | games | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Hello Spec Miata Community » Sports Car Club of America » SCCA Great Lakes » Hoosier Tire Supplier at Mid Ohio

- Email this page to someone! | Subscribe To Topic  
Author Topic: Hoosier Tire Supplier at Mid Ohio
Motor City Hamilton

Region: Great Lakes/Detroit
Car #: 51
Year : 1994 Miata
Icon 1 posted  Profile for Motor City Hamilton     Edit/Delete Post  Report this post to a Moderator

I'll need a new set of Hoosiers for the September 4 & 5th regional. Is there one Hoosier tire guy for all Mid-O regionals or do they rotate based on region hosting?

Contact info?

Thanks,
Keith

wheel Verified Driver Made Donation to Website

Region: kc
Car #: 20
Year : 92
Icon 1 posted  Profile for wheel     Edit/Delete Post  Report this post to a Moderator

Call Hoosier and ask them who their guy is.
574-784-3152

Jerry Cabe Verified Driver Made Donation to Website

Region: Cincy / Great Lakes Div
Car #: 10
Year : 1991
Icon 1 posted  Profile for Jerry Cabe   Author's Homepage     Edit/Delete Post  Report this post to a Moderator

Hoosier Tire Midwest - Plymouth is who typically shows. Just call Terry Gilvin (574-936-8344) and ask them to bring a set of SM6's for you. These are $164 each, but with mounting, balance and disposal of my old useless tires, it totals to $808.

Jerry

--------------------
Just driving SM until the F-1 car is ready.

Z-MAN Verified Driver

Region: Mid-South
Car #: 54
Year : 1990
Icon 1 posted  Profile for Z-MAN     Edit/Delete Post  Report this post to a Moderator

I'm trying to make this race - be my first of the year.

Who all is going?

Anyone interested in sharing a garage?

I'm going run the test day as well - anyone feel like showing me around the track? Been once but it was a long time ago and it didn't end well...

MZ

d mathias Verified Driver Made Donation to Website

Region: OVR
Car #: 88
Year : 1991
Icon 1 posted  Profile for d mathias     Edit/Delete Post  Report this post to a Moderator

Old tires go on Craiglist for $20 each - autocross kids snap 'em up.

I'm going to both OVR regionals at Mid-O, Sept. 4-5 and Oct. 9-10. There's also the WOR Games Oct. 16-17. Had a bad experience with Mid-Ohio School test day, don't see myself doing anymore.

motorrock

Region: DC Region
Icon 1 posted  Profile for motorrock     Edit/Delete Post  Report this post to a Moderator

quote:
Originally posted by Jerry Cabe:
Hoosier Tire Midwest - Plymouth is who typically shows. Just call Terry Gilvin (574-936-8344) and ask them to bring a set of SM6's for you. These are $164 each, but with mounting, balance and disposal of my old useless tires, it totals to $808.

Jerry

Wow !! We are cheaper than that when we go to Mid O with NASA.....

--------------------
philstireservice.com
philstireservice@aol.com

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To: