Spec Miata Community   
search | help | calendar | games | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Hello Spec Miata Community » SpecMiata.com » Spec Miata Garage » matching flow at injectors

- Email this page to someone! | Subscribe To Topic  
Author Topic: matching flow at injectors
Reggie Verified Driver

Region: Delta
Car #: 77
Year : 1990
Icon 1 posted  Profile for Reggie     Edit/Delete Post  Report this post to a Moderator

Where can I order a set of injectors with matching fuel flow in each? This must be a service offered by SM suppliers, so I'm trying to find one so I can upgrade the stock injectors for SM racing. Thanks!

John Mueller Verified Driver Made Donation to Website
Okay, not the slowest anymore...

Region: SoCal
Car #: 13
Year : 1992
Icon 1 posted  Profile for John Mueller   Author's Homepage     Edit/Delete Post  Report this post to a Moderator

I don't think you can 'upgrade" your injectors... I've always had my OEM injectors serviced by one of the several companies out there.

Here are a few:
(I've not used this particular vendor): http://www.rceng.com/faq.aspx?UserID=6496814&SessionID=1DwHQRGeZQHynWz2DdnU

(I've used WitchHunter a few times with great results): http://www.witchhunter.com/shipinfo1.php4

--------------------
Thanks,
John Mueller
NASA SM National Director
http://www.Weekend-Racer.com
#13 "Tiger Miata" - 2009 SoCal SSM Champion

Reggie Verified Driver

Region: Delta
Car #: 77
Year : 1990
Icon 1 posted  Profile for Reggie     Edit/Delete Post  Report this post to a Moderator

I think I found what I have been looking for: Motor Man Injectors has the re-manufactured Nippondenso injectors for my 1990 Miata, match-flowed, for $22.99 each, plus $12 shipping (up to 100 injectors at that shipping cost). His address is injectors4u@aol.com Anyone tried these before? If so, what results?

GraemeD

Icon 1 posted  Profile for GraemeD     Edit/Delete Post  Report this post to a Moderator

quote:
Originally posted by Reggie:
I think I found what I have been looking for: Motor Man Injectors has the re-manufactured Nippondenso injectors for my 1990 Miata, match-flowed, for $22.99 each, plus $12 shipping (up to 100 injectors at that shipping cost). His address is injectors4u@aol.com Anyone tried these before? If so, what results?

I have a set from them in my 94, great service at a fair price.

Only issue I had was the insulators that came on them were too large and I had to use the ones I ordered from Mazda Motorsports

--------------------
Graeme
Golden, CO

Teamfour Verified Driver Made Donation to Website

Region: WDCR
Car #: 04
Year : 1993
Icon 1 posted  Profile for Teamfour   Author's Homepage     Edit/Delete Post  Report this post to a Moderator

+1 for Witchhunter. It is nice to get the before and after data back with the injectors. Reasonably priced and super fast turnaround.

--------------------
Lee Tilton
1993 Meowta #04
Brimtek Motorsports/ Team Four Racing
Team Four Racing

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To: