Spec Miata Community   
search | help | calendar | games | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Hello Spec Miata Community » SpecMiata.com » Spec Miata Garage » NA Heater Grommets in Fire Wall

- Email this page to someone! | Subscribe To Topic  
Author Topic: NA Heater Grommets in Fire Wall
SCCA_Racer

Region: 33 SFR
Year : 1991
Icon 1 posted  Profile for SCCA_Racer   Author's Homepage     Edit/Delete Post  Report this post to a Moderator

Hey Guys,

I was searching on Mazdaspeed for replacements and found them in the DIAGRAM BODY DASHBOARD : HEATER, but 61-479 in not listed in the parts list. Anybody know the part number?

--------------------
Joshua Fine
SCCA member 323214 since 2003
Novice Permit in 2010
Racing 2011

davew Verified Driver Made Donation to Website
Veteran Member

Region: chicago
Car #: 72 and ?
Year : 90 and 90
Icon 1 posted  Profile for davew   Author's Homepage     Edit/Delete Post  Report this post to a Moderator

The 61-479 is a base number. There is a 4 digit number like XX3X that goes before the base number. So you need a number like XX3X-61-479

Mazda has a series of PDF parts guides on their website. They are big files. And the complete catalog of just Miatas is about 15 files. I highly recomend that you download the complete catalog and save them to you computer for future reference.

Or just call the boyz at Mazdaspeed.

dave

--------------------
Advanced Autosports, The Midwests leader in Spec Miata Service, Parts and Rentals
608-313-1230
Authorised Spec Miata service center
www.advanced-autosports.com

Keith in WA Verified Driver Made Donation to Website
Pack Fodder

Region: NWR / Oregon
Car #: 88
Year : 95
Icon 1 posted  Profile for Keith in WA     Edit/Delete Post  Report this post to a Moderator

That's when I just call Mazdaspeed. They have a knack for finding that sort of thing faster than I can type the question.

--------------------
Keith Novak
(Will work for tires)

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To: