Spec Miata Community   
search | help | calendar | games | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Hello Spec Miata Community » Sports Car Club of America » SCCA Mid-West » Kurtis' New Career??

- Email this page to someone! | Subscribe To Topic  
Author Topic: Kurtis' New Career??
KelleyHux

Region: DMVR
Icon 1 posted  Profile for KelleyHux     Edit/Delete Post  Report this post to a Moderator

I was blissfully watching my local TV news in Wichita, when what should appear ... but tape from Des Moines, IA in which a DMVR Spec Miata driver is doing a live broadcast, with a python crawling up his pant leg!

No wonder Kurtis Goertz doesn't have time to come and race with us at MidAmerica Motorplex next weekend. He's busy working on his second career as a snakecharmer. Kurtis - good luck to you! I hope all goes well. [Smile]

The local TV anchor took great care to explain that the snake trainer and the co-worker of the weatherman were able to unwind the snake, and no one was harmed.

Ah, the crazy things you see on TV...

Hope to see everyone at next weekend. It's not too late to enter!

Kelley Huxtable
DMVR
"PLAY SAFE"

skl

Car #: 48
Year : 1996
Icon 1 posted  Profile for skl     Edit/Delete Post  Report this post to a Moderator

Must be from the Iowa State Fair- they do all their newscasts from there during the fair. Kurtis probably loved it...

--------------------
stu- DMVR
#48 Gulf blue/orange

EV Worker

Icon 1 posted  Profile for EV Worker     Edit/Delete Post  Report this post to a Moderator

It was from the Iowa State Fair, go to theiowachannel.com (KCCI's website) and you can see the clip. From now on we need to call him "snakeman" :-)

Kris Mandt

--------------------
Kris Mandt - DMVR EV, F&C and Tech

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To: