Spec Miata Community   
search | help | calendar | games | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Hello Spec Miata Community » Sports Car Club of America » SCCA Mid-West » Gateway October MidAm Bonus Regional Registration Open

- Email this page to someone! | Subscribe To Topic  
Author Topic: Gateway October MidAm Bonus Regional Registration Open
Bryon Prokopf

Region: STL
Icon 1 posted  Profile for Bryon Prokopf     Edit/Delete Post  Report this post to a Moderator

Registration is open for the St. Louis Region October double regional held at Gateway http://www.dlbracing.com/clubs/gcr.aspx?eventID=30...ace.aspx%3fEventID%3d3092

Saturday is the MidAm bonus points race with Sunday being a non-points race.

Want more track time for your money? We are planning on having two qualifying sessions for each race group.

Come out and join in the fun (I can promise it will be cooler than it was in August... not promising how much cooler though)

--------------------
Bryon Prokopf
STL Region Race Committee Chairperson
T&S, F&C

IPRESS Verified Driver Made Donation to Website

Region: MidDiv / SOWDIV
Car #: #39
Year : 99 LS1 Miata
Icon 1 posted  Profile for IPRESS     Edit/Delete Post  Report this post to a Moderator

Bryon,
Those cancellations kept sme of us from qualifying this year. Hope the schedule works better next year.

--------------------
Mac Spikes
IPRESS Racing
MER
East Street Auto
SAFERACER
Hoosier
Carbotech
MotorSport Ranch
Cresson, Texas
"To hell with you Gen. Sheridan...I 'll take Texas!"

LOREN WALLACE IS MY HERO!

Bryon Prokopf

Region: STL
Icon 1 posted  Profile for Bryon Prokopf     Edit/Delete Post  Report this post to a Moderator

Mac, sorry to hear that you were not be able to qualify for the bonus race. We are very aware that any race cancellation can really screw with peoples plans, and the amount of race cancellations across the country this year has been alarming.

--------------------
Bryon Prokopf
STL Region Race Committee Chairperson
T&S, F&C

EdMabry Verified Driver

Region: Ark
Car #: 83
Year : 1992
Icon 1 posted  Profile for EdMabry   Author's Homepage     Edit/Delete Post  Report this post to a Moderator

I'm in the same shape as Mac on the cancellation. I needed the Hallett race to qualify. Not sure if I'll come to St. Louis or not. Maybe they should relax the 4th race rule (which I believe is new this year).

--------------------
Deja Moo...the feeling you've heard that bull before!

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To: