Spec Miata Community   
search | help | calendar | games | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Hello Spec Miata Community » Sports Car Club of America » SCCA Mid-West » April 17-19 @ MAM

- Email this page to someone! | Subscribe To Topic  
Author Topic: April 17-19 @ MAM
jstod Verified Driver Made Donation to Website

Region: Nebraska
Car #: 64
Year : 1990
Icon 1 posted  Profile for jstod     Edit/Delete Post  Report this post to a Moderator

MVRG along with our friends from KVRG & AVRG will be putting on a Double school weekend April 17-19, At Mid-America Motorplex. We are trying to decide what will be the most popular with the drivers, If you could post your answer it will help us to decide. Thanks

On the weekend of April 17-19, which one of the following types of events would you be likely to attend?

a) Double Drivers School with a Regional Race on Sunday

b) Double Drivers School with a 2 hour Enduro on Saturday and a Regional Race on Sunday

c) Double Drivers School with a Regional Race on Saturday and a second Regional Race on Sunday

d) Probably will not enter the April event

e) At this time I have not decided on my 2009 schedule.

--------------------
Jim Stoddard
Nebraska Region Competition Chair
MVRG Board Member

Drago Verified Driver Made Donation to Website Series Champ
MegaModerator

Region: mid south
Car #: 2
Year : 1999
Icon 1 posted  Profile for Drago   Author's Homepage     Edit/Delete Post  Report this post to a Moderator

I wont enter, but vote for C, enduro may not be the best event for new drivers?
Jim

--------------------
Jim Drago
East Street Auto Salvage
jdrago1@aol.com
2006-2007 Mid-West Division
07,09 June Sprints Champion

EAST STREET RACING

volante Verified Driver

Region: Mid-Div
Car #: 43
Year : 1995
Icon 1 posted  Profile for volante     Edit/Delete Post  Report this post to a Moderator

Jimmy S.
I have let Greg know that I will be there with my nephew who is doing the school and we will run whatever they decide.Please for MVRG sake push for the double regional.I think a SS/RR could bring a few more cars out.If you have a hold out in the group,take a vote and go with it.
Remember at the end of the day its a business.

--------------------
volante

JACK MARTIN Verified Driver

Region: Wichita
Car #: 30
Year : 1992
Icon 1 posted  Profile for JACK MARTIN     Edit/Delete Post  Report this post to a Moderator

Jim
I vote for C. With luck I hope to be there.
Jack

Icon 1 posted  Profile for jstod     Edit/Delete Post  Report this post to a Moderator

quote:
Originally posted by volante:
Jimmy S.
I have let Greg know that I will be there with my nephew who is doing the school and we will run whatever they decide.Please for MVRG sake push for the double regional.I think a SS/RR could bring a few more cars out.If you have a hold out in the group,take a vote and go with it.
Remember at the end of the day its a business.

Dave,
Exactly why we are trying to figure out what the drivers want, We want to make the event as successful as possible.
Also since this is one of the first regional events it would be a great time to use up those old RA-1's.
Looking forward to seeing everyone.
Please let others know about this poll.
Thanks Jim

--------------------
Jim Stoddard
MVRG Board Member

skl

Region: DMVR
Car #: 48
Year : 1996
Icon 1 posted  Profile for skl     Edit/Delete Post  Report this post to a Moderator

I'd go for 2 regional races- more bang for the buck. If you're already there 2 races is my choice...

--------------------
stu- DMVR
#48 Gulf blue/orange

Tonight the MVRG board voted unanimously to have the April 17-19 event at MAM a Double School/ Double Regional.
Mark your calendars! Thanks for your input and we
Look forward to seeing you there.

--------------------
Jim Stoddard
MVRG Board Member

Eric Barbaric Verified Driver

Region: Kansas City
Car #: 95
Year : 1991
Icon 1 posted  Profile for Eric Barbaric   Author's Homepage     Edit/Delete Post  Report this post to a Moderator

What are the costs?

volante Verified Driver

Region: Mid-Div
Car #: 43
Year : 1995
Icon 1 posted  Profile for volante     Edit/Delete Post  Report this post to a Moderator

Good job Jimmy!!

--------------------
volante

skl

Region: DMVR
Car #: 48
Year : 1996
Icon 1 posted  Profile for skl     Edit/Delete Post  Report this post to a Moderator

+1

--------------------
stu- DMVR
#48 Gulf blue/orange

wheel Verified Driver Made Donation to Website

Region: kc
Car #: 20
Year : 92
Icon 1 posted  Profile for wheel     Edit/Delete Post  Report this post to a Moderator

A brand new driver will be there in the Rollcamera.net SM. That is, if Johnson doesn't crash it at Hallet.

[ 01-30-2009, 08:56 AM: Message edited by: wheel ]

Steve Johnson Verified Driver

Region: KC Region
Car #: 41
Year : 91
Icon 1 posted  Profile for Steve Johnson     Edit/Delete Post  Report this post to a Moderator

Crash it, that suckers gonna be on the podium!!!!!!!!

--------------------
Stephen Johnson
#41 Mid-Div

TKraft Verified Driver

Region: DMV /GtRv
Car #: 42&46
Year : 91,95,99
Icon 1 posted  Profile for TKraft     Edit/Delete Post  Report this post to a Moderator

Podium! What are you going to do let Pemberton drive it.

Icon 1 posted  Profile for Steve Johnson     Edit/Delete Post  Report this post to a Moderator

What ever happened to that old fart? We should bring back the enduro just so he can announce it again. He was great at the first enduro.

I'm probably gonna run ITA....

To make Nordwald honest. Wanna kick his ass even thou he's gonna have 254 HP in his ITA car.

I would get to run real race tires.

Yergler and Krafty have white cars. Sooooo, when they hit me as I'm lapping them, it won't show up as bad since I'm driving Wheelers rocket.

Same as above if the Saferacer girls run ITA.
(espically Unsafe)

--------------------
Stephen Johnson
#41 Mid-Div

TKraft Verified Driver

Icon 1 posted  Profile for TKraft     Edit/Delete Post  Report this post to a Moderator

Mine is Red and Yergler was a 266hp ITA car now.

Yergler could have 366hp but he still cant drive worth a crap.

--------------------
Stephen Johnson
#41 Mid-Div

TKraft Verified Driver

Look who's calling the kettle black. [Roll Eyes]

You old guys sure get sensitive when it gets cold out.

I figured out how you two can survive until it warms up. Why don't you guys run over to Volante's house, slip on his pink fuzzy slippers (I'm sure he has more than one pair)and cuddle on the couch until spring. As you are sitting there in each others arms, you could re-hash the glory days of when you two clowns started racing rocks around caves.

--------------------
Stephen Johnson
#41 Mid-Div

TKraft Verified Driver

You Obama supporters are all alike, pick on the one's who know how to lead the way.

TKraft Verified Driver

Hey Johnson, I just talked to Yergler and he said it might help your driving if you bring a KC phone book and get Volante to loan you a pair of his platform shoes.He also said to ask Wheeler for a front mounted camera and to put a big screen in the passenger seat so you can see us pulling away from you.

Tom, the only thing you lead is the circle jerk!

--------------------
Stephen Johnson
#41 Mid-Div

TKraft Verified Driver

Let's keep it clean.

You telling me to keep it clean after the picture you just sent me? YOu are a sick old man!

--------------------
Stephen Johnson
#41 Mid-Div

TKraft Verified Driver

Thought you could use the work fixing Popeye's house.

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To: