Spec Miata Community   
search | help | calendar | games | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Hello Spec Miata Community » Sports Car Club of America » SCCA Mid-West » MAM 8/16&17 R/N/IT Registration Open!

- Email this page to someone! | Subscribe To Topic  
Author Topic: MAM 8/16&17 R/N/IT Registration Open!
KelleyHux

Region: DMVR
Icon 1 posted  Profile for KelleyHux     Edit/Delete Post  Report this post to a Moderator

You're all invited ...

Come join the Missouri Valley Race Group at MidAmerica Motorplex (Pacific Junction, IA) for the "Fun in the Sun" Regional / National / IT Tour event on August 15/16, 2009.

On-line registration available at:
http://www.dlbracing.com
Club: Missouri Valley Race Group - Club Race-All

Or:
http://www.dlbracing.com/clubs/clubracing/clubrace.aspx?EventID=4046&LMID=1208
When you follow this link, it will bring you to the login screen. Simply login using your email address and password.

*** I am having trouble collecting the compliance fee correctly. If you want to register before I get the compliance fee fixed, please add the appropriate amount to your worker donation, and I'll shuffle the money around. Then you can pay by credit card. ***

If you are trying to register for this event and are experiencing difficulty, please drop me an email at the address below. Please give me your name, preferred car # and class, membership number, make/model of car, and a detailed description of the problem you encountered.

I will do everything I can to get you registered with a minimum of fuss. If you are insistent that you must pay by credit card (all payments at the track must be by cash or check), we will have to work together to get the payment done on-line. The earlier you enter, the more likely we can get everything accomplished!

Come join us for a fun weekend.
If you have any questions - please don't hesitate to ask!

Kelley Huxtable
MVRG Registration Chief
KelleyHux <at> yahoo <dot> com

KelleyHux

Region: DMVR
Icon 1 posted  Profile for KelleyHux     Edit/Delete Post  Report this post to a Moderator

Okay - if you were waiting for me to get the compliance fee problem straightened out before registering - it's done. No more excuses!

If you're planning to join us at MAM, please register on-line. Just a week left - registration will close at 6PM EDT next Wednesday.

See you there,
Kelley

Charlie James Verified Driver Made Donation to Website Series Champ
Team SafeRacer

Region: Neokla
Car #: 40
Year : 94
Icon 1 posted  Profile for Charlie James   Author's Homepage     Edit/Delete Post  Report this post to a Moderator

I just wanted to congratulate my teamate, business partner and one of my best friends on his first National win this last weekend at MAM, way to go Mike Asselta.

This was our first race out this year and was a last minute deal, so it was great to see all SafeRacer cars on the podium. Derek and Chris did a great job getting everything together and in top form.

Thanks to everyone at the track for welcoming us back, it was great fun to get on the track.

--------------------
www.SafeRacer.com
"Life is short, Eternity is forever"

Drago Verified Driver Made Donation to Website Series Champ
MegaModerator

Region: mid south
Car #: 2
Year : 1999
Icon 1 posted  Profile for Drago   Author's Homepage     Edit/Delete Post  Report this post to a Moderator

Mike
Long time coming. I am equally proud of you. We really missed you guys this year. I only did two SM races in Mid Div and they were in early March. They division was a different place for sure this year.

Also like to take a second to Congratulate Rich weise on the Div titkle. He has worked hard at it for a long time as well. You deserved it for sure.

Jim

--------------------
Jim Drago
East Street Auto Salvage
jdrago1@aol.com
2006-2007 Mid-West Division
07,09 June Sprints Champion

EAST STREET RACING

springfielddyno Verified Driver
Runoffs "MOVE OF THE RACE" (headlights)

Region: Ozark Mountain Region
Car #: 37, 31
Year : 96, 93
Icon 1 posted  Profile for springfielddyno   Author's Homepage     Edit/Delete Post  Report this post to a Moderator

Great Job Mike! Solid all weekend, and fast from the start. I'm super proud of you and the entire SR gang! Thanks for letting me be a part of such a neat effort! Charlie is being modest too, fast all weekend as well!

--------------------
Regards,
Sam H.
www.springfielddyno.com

wheel Verified Driver Made Donation to Website

Region: kc
Car #: 20
Year : 92
Icon 1 posted  Profile for wheel     Edit/Delete Post  Report this post to a Moderator

Mike,
I was gone from the track before your race. Congratulations. Way to go.
wheel

kingturbo

Region: MidDiv
Icon 1 posted  Profile for kingturbo     Edit/Delete Post  Report this post to a Moderator

What a race and a track to come back to! It felt really great to be back at the race track among old friends and great food from the Iowa crowd. I can not thank my drivers enough for a great weekend. Charlie and Mike gave me great feedback on the new tire. They both did a great job adapting to the Rí888 from last years RA1ís. Great variety of track conditions all this weekend but I was thankful for the sun to stay out for the National race. I would like to thank Chris for all the help this weekend and all the hard work getting the cars ready to leave to the track. Sam, I had a great week understanding the Production side of racing.
It looks like your SM track record will stand safely for another year. It was great to be back

Derek

[ 08-18-2009, 01:06 PM: Message edited by: kingturbo ]

JRandall

Region: CenDiv
Car #: 89
Year : 97
Icon 1 posted  Profile for JRandall   Author's Homepage     Edit/Delete Post  Report this post to a Moderator

This was the second time I ran this tack and had a lot of fun! Had a great time battling with Kraft the last part of the race.

Any one coming up to the Kettle at Road America in a couple weeks?

--------------------
James Randall
SM 89

IPRESS Verified Driver Made Donation to Website

Region: MidDiv / SOWDIV
Car #: #39
Year : 99 LS1 Miata
Icon 1 posted  Profile for IPRESS     Edit/Delete Post  Report this post to a Moderator

SAFERACER Uno Dos Tres! Wow what a return to the track. Needless to say the whole gang has been missed. You guys need to get things planned for next season, it just wasn't as much fun without you guys to poke at Juan Pablo this year.
I am sure the crew did their top job in having the cars ready. If Team SAFERACER has a claim to fame it is great prep. Oh yeah the drivers are pretty dang fast too. Congrats to all especially UNSAFE....we all knew you could do it.....if you kept it on the asphalt! [duck] [rolling on floor laughin]

--------------------
Mac Spikes
IPRESS Racing
MER
East Street Auto
SAFERACER
Hoosier
Carbotech
MotorSport Ranch
Cresson, Texas
"To hell with you Gen. Sheridan...I 'll take Texas!"

LOREN WALLACE IS MY HERO!

Racer Dan

Icon 1 posted  Profile for Racer Dan     Edit/Delete Post  Report this post to a Moderator

I heard about 135 racers came out to play. A great success it appears!

Meanwhile, some accuse me of playing too much in the mud instead of racing.... By the looks of my car, they were right!

Racer Dan
Spec Miata #95

Rich Verified Driver
Oh, that's where that is.

Region: STL
Car #: 35
Year : #795 SRF
Icon 1 posted  Profile for Rich   Author's Homepage     Edit/Delete Post  Report this post to a Moderator

Good job Mike. 21 laps is a long time to keep it on the track at MAM [Wink] , I've been waiting for this one for a long time. It's tough racing against people when you're rooting for them!

--------------------
Rich Wiese

Spec Wrecker Ford

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To: