Spec Miata Community   
search | help | calendar | games | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Hello Spec Miata Community » Sports Car Club of America » SCCA Mid-West » Nationwide at Road America

- Email this page to someone! | Subscribe To Topic  
Author Topic: Nationwide at Road America
wheel Verified Driver Made Donation to Website

Region: kc
Car #: 20
Year : 92
Icon 1 posted  Profile for wheel     Edit/Delete Post  Report this post to a Moderator

Nationwide cars run at Road America today. ESPN 2. Cup cars are at Sears Point, so just the regulars should be running. It will be a hoot. Edwards, Keselowski and Menard are missing Cup practice to race RA.

Drago Verified Driver Made Donation to Website Series Champ
MegaModerator

Region: mid south
Car #: 2
Year : 1999
Icon 1 posted  Profile for Drago   Author's Homepage     Edit/Delete Post  Report this post to a Moderator

I hope we have a track to run on next week... I think T6 and tur n 8 will be tore up pretty baly. They didnt look that good after Cat... I doubt they make it through the Nationwide assault
Jim

--------------------
Jim Drago
East Street Auto Salvage
jdrago1@aol.com
2006-2007 Mid-West Division
07,09 June Sprints Champion

EAST STREET RACING

joe v

Region: Southeast
Icon 1 posted  Profile for joe v     Edit/Delete Post  Report this post to a Moderator

Are they using the whole track?
I was looking on jaskies page and it said the pole was a 1:08. and change?

--------------------
Be Ready! "To Win the race" before you load the car.

David Dewhurst
Veteran Member

Icon 1 posted  Profile for David Dewhurst     Edit/Delete Post  Report this post to a Moderator

Edwards qualified in the first group of eight cars, putting down a best lap of 134.838 [Wink] seconds (108.076 mph) on the 14-turn, 4.048-mile course. Villeneuve's top lap was in 135.265 [Wink] seconds, hitting a top speed of 107.735 mph.

--------------------
Have Fun [Wink]

David Dewhurst
CenDiv
Milwaukee Region
Spec Miata #14

Drago Verified Driver Made Donation to Website Series Champ
MegaModerator

Region: mid south
Car #: 2
Year : 1999
Icon 1 posted  Profile for Drago   Author's Homepage     Edit/Delete Post  Report this post to a Moderator

quote:
Originally posted by David Dewhurst:
Edwards qualified in the first group of eight cars, putting down a best lap of 134.838 [Wink] seconds (108.076 mph) on the 14-turn, 4.048-mile course. Villeneuve's top lap was in 135.265 [Wink] seconds, hitting a top speed of 107.735 mph.

I think JV's top speed was a little better than 107 [Big Grin]

--------------------
Jim Drago
East Street Auto Salvage
jdrago1@aol.com
2006-2007 Mid-West Division
07,09 June Sprints Champion

EAST STREET RACING

wheel Verified Driver Made Donation to Website

Region: kc
Car #: 20
Year : 92
Icon 1 posted  Profile for wheel     Edit/Delete Post  Report this post to a Moderator

They looked a lot like SM up in turn 6.

David Dewhurst
Veteran Member

Icon 1 posted  Profile for David Dewhurst     Edit/Delete Post  Report this post to a Moderator

quote:
Originally posted by Drago:
quote:
Originally posted by David Dewhurst:

I think JV's top speed was a little better than 107 [Big Grin]
Actually I was looking at the lap time. [Smile] What do I know, the words were copied 100% from a NASCAR page. [Razz]

--------------------
Have Fun [Wink]

David Dewhurst
CenDiv
Milwaukee Region
Spec Miata #14

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To: