Spec Miata Community   
search | help | calendar | games | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Hello Spec Miata Community » Sports Car Club of America » SCCA South-West » Houston racers - tire question

- Email this page to someone! | Subscribe To Topic  
Author Topic: Houston racers - tire question
Teamfour Verified Driver Made Donation to Website

Region: WDCR
Car #: 04
Year : 1993
Icon 1 posted  Profile for Teamfour   Author's Homepage     Edit/Delete Post  Report this post to a Moderator

Anybody deal with an outfit called RTW Wheels on Bissonnet?

--------------------
Lee Tilton
1993 Meowta #04
Brimtek Motorsports/ Team Four Racing
Team Four Racing

MPR22

Region: Southwest
Car #: 22
Year : 92'
Icon 1 posted  Profile for MPR22     Edit/Delete Post  Report this post to a Moderator

Nope, but I am bored and need something to do. I will run out there and give you report on what I find.

--------------------
Michael Ross

Icon 1 posted  Profile for Teamfour   Author's Homepage     Edit/Delete Post  Report this post to a Moderator

[Cool]

--------------------
Lee Tilton
1993 Meowta #04
Team Four Racing

MPR22

Region: Southwest
Car #: 22
Year : 92'
Icon 1 posted  Profile for MPR22     Edit/Delete Post  Report this post to a Moderator

Met the manager he was real nice guy, he keeps a few sets RA1s in stock for some guys who race Hondas. He sells them $112. Downside is he doesn't have a machine to shave them.

--------------------
Michael Ross

Thanks! I am going to TWS on Friday and I am going to stop buy RTW to pick up four RA1s for rains. I just wanted to make sure this wasn't a shack on the side of the road selling junk tires.

FWIW, they sell the 205/50/15 RA1 on Ebay for $102 each. I received an email from an employee named Horacio who said he would honor that price if I picked them up. Also, if I use my Louisiana address for the invoice there would be no sales tax. He is holding four tires for me to pick up. According to Horacio, thy had 98 RA1s in the warehouse in north Houston.

--------------------
Lee Tilton
1993 Meowta #04
Team Four Racing

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To: