Spec Miata Community   
search | help | calendar | games | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Hello Spec Miata Community » Sports Car Club of America » SCCA South-West » runoffs

- Email this page to someone! | Subscribe To Topic  
Author Topic: runoffs
suck fumes Verified Driver
Veteran Member

Region: Lonestar
Car #: 75
Year : 3rd in the nation
Icon 1 posted  Profile for suck fumes     Edit/Delete Post  Report this post to a Moderator

So who is planning to drive 20.5 hrs in sept?

--------------------
THAT JUST HAPPENED!!! -RickyBobby-

kverges Verified Driver

Icon 1 posted  Profile for kverges     Edit/Delete Post  Report this post to a Moderator

actaully it will be more like what, 2 hours in the entire week? I'll be there and spend the rest of the time drinking heavily and working on my tan

--------------------
Keith Verges
Dallas
SM #61
SWDIV

IPRESS Verified Driver Made Donation to Website

Region: MidDiv / SOWDIV
Car #: #39
Year : 99 LS1 Miata
Icon 1 posted  Profile for IPRESS     Edit/Delete Post  Report this post to a Moderator

Golf Boys! Some of the best courses anywhere. I would entertain an idea to go together and lets haul a bunch of cars on one trailer. Todd @ TOPP racing has a trailer that could carry a lot of cars and tools.
If anyone is interested post here and I will ask him what it might cost. the fuel alone hauling ourselves will SUCK.....more than FUMES! [Big Grin]

--------------------
Mac Spikes
IPRESS Racing
MER
East Street Auto
SAFERACER
Hoosier
Carbotech
MotorSport Ranch
Cresson, Texas
"To hell with you Gen. Sheridan...I 'll take Texas!"

LOREN WALLACE IS MY HERO!

Chris Taylor

Region: LSR
Car #: Yours?
Year : will race 4 food
Icon 1 posted  Profile for Chris Taylor   Author's Homepage     Edit/Delete Post  Report this post to a Moderator

I can take 3-4 cars for under a buck a mile per if anybody's interested. And I'm damn good crew.

And the way things are looking, that could easily be 6-10 in the next few weeks.

--------------------
http://www.taylorrotorsports.com

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To: