Spec Miata Community   
search | help | calendar | games | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Hello Spec Miata Community » Sports Car Club of America » SCCA South-West » 2009 SOWDIV national points

- Email this page to someone! | Subscribe To Topic  
Author Topic: 2009 SOWDIV national points
Willie the Tard Verified Driver

Region: NASA Texas
Car #: 8
Year : 92
Icon 1 posted  Profile for Willie the Tard   Author's Homepage     Edit/Delete Post  Report this post to a Moderator

my unofficial count

1. Matthew Reynold 84 (7 1st)
2. Andrew Rushing 39
3. Keth Verges 37
4. James York 34 (just out of the tow money [Frown] )
5. Steve Ott 33
6. Aaron J. McSpadden 28
7. Ronald Gale Corley 21
8. Craig Janssen 18
9. John A. Phillips III 16
10.Karl Zimmermann 13 (tie winner)

--------------------
William Keeling a.k.a. Willie the Tard

Drago Verified Driver Made Donation to Website Series Champ
MegaModerator

Region: mid south
Car #: 2
Year : 1999
Icon 1 posted  Profile for Drago   Author's Homepage     Edit/Delete Post  Report this post to a Moderator

[QUOTE]Originally posted by Willie the Tard:
[QB] my unofficial count

ABOUT 100 YARDS OR SO OUT OF THE TOW MONEY IF MEMORY SERVES ME CORRECTLY [Frown]

Good to see all you guys, I know it was for a really great cause, but man, It sure was tough driving around holding that Texas flag! I sure hope there arent any pictures! RIP Tom Thrash!
Jim

--------------------
Jim Drago
East Street Auto Salvage
jdrago1@aol.com
2006-2007 Mid-West Division
07,09 June Sprints Champion

EAST STREET RACING

Cajun Miata Man Verified Driver
Overdog Driver

Region: Houston; SWDIV
Car #: 15
Year : 99
Icon 1 posted  Profile for Cajun Miata Man     Edit/Delete Post  Report this post to a Moderator

quote:
Originally posted by Drago:
[QUOTE]Originally posted by Willie the Tard:
[QB] my unofficial count

ABOUT 100 YARDS OR SO OUT OF THE TOW MONEY IF MEMORY SERVES ME CORRECTLY [Frown]

Good to see all you guys, I know it was for a really great cause, but man, It sure was tough driving around holding that Texas flag! I sure hope there arent any pictures! RIP Tom Thrash!
Jim

Yea- too short. I haven't pumped the tank out yet to see if the car cut out on fuel (low) or one of the notorious cam angle sensors, but as Drago alludes, coming around the carousel I looped around when it dropped the throttle. On the cool down it cut out again and backfired so loud I thought it was going to blow my exhaust off. (draggin' it behind like some 'tard I know [laughing] [rolling on floor laughin] )

Enjoyed seeing all my racing buddies again. For those going to the Runoffs, see you there, otherwise catch the rest of the gang at the opening races next season. (or testing at a track near you!).

For those racing the regionals this fall; drive safe and have fun.

--------------------
James York

sponsored by:
Stan's Auto Center, Lafayette LA
powered by:
East Street Racing, Memphis TN
set up guru:
Gilfus Racing, Austin TX

Mr ED

Region: lonestar
Car #: 11
Year : 90
Icon 1 posted  Profile for Mr ED     Edit/Delete Post  Report this post to a Moderator

Looks like we may only have five Texans at the this years Runnoffs, sadly down from the last few years.

I hope we can still see a couple on the podium [Smile]

It was good to see Jim there too bad he was just drivin with his cruise control on in SSB. Too scared of those Texas SM boys... [duck]

Ed

--------------------
Old enough to know better, still young enough not to care!
ww.gilfusracing.com

Cajun Miata Man Verified Driver
Overdog Driver

Region: Houston; SWDIV
Car #: 15
Year : 99
Icon 1 posted  Profile for Cajun Miata Man     Edit/Delete Post  Report this post to a Moderator

Got to hand out thanks to Ed for the setups and sweat work and Drago for the horsepower under the hood.

These two guys are the best!

--------------------
James York

sponsored by:
Stan's Auto Center, Lafayette LA
powered by:
East Street Racing, Memphis TN
set up guru:
Gilfus Racing, Austin TX

suck fumes Verified Driver
Veteran Member

Region: Lonestar
Car #: 75
Year : 3rd in the nation
Icon 1 posted  Profile for suck fumes     Edit/Delete Post  Report this post to a Moderator

im looking forward to wisconsin, i got something to give Drago a run for his money! Too bad i dont have my partner in crime to share data with again this year haha. He just has to work on the other side of the Planet!

--------------------
THAT JUST HAPPENED!!! -RickyBobby-

suck fumes Verified Driver
Veteran Member

Region: Lonestar
Car #: 75
Year : 3rd in the nation
Icon 1 posted  Profile for suck fumes     Edit/Delete Post  Report this post to a Moderator

I probably should have run this past weekend so i could get some tow money but there is only one race that is equivalent to the super bowl and that's the only one i care about.

--------------------
THAT JUST HAPPENED!!! -RickyBobby-

Blake Clements Verified Driver Series Champ
MegaModerator

Region: SW - Houston
Car #: 6
Year : 99, 96
Icon 1 posted  Profile for Blake Clements   Author's Homepage     Edit/Delete Post  Report this post to a Moderator

Tow money? I thought SM didn't get tow money....

--------------------
Blake Clements

PhillipsRacePrep/SP Induction Systems/East Street Racing/MiataCage.com/Carbotech/WBR Graphics

www.blakeclements.com

Mr ED

Region: lonestar
Year : 90
Icon 1 posted  Profile for Mr ED     Edit/Delete Post  Report this post to a Moderator

quote:
Originally posted by Blake Clements:

Only for anyone named Clements [Smash]

Wish you were coming, they did pick you as a dark horse, but I can think of better things to call you! [rolling on floor laughin]

Mr Ed

--------------------
Old enough to know better, still young enough not to care!
ww.gilfusracing.com

Blake Clements Verified Driver Series Champ
MegaModerator

Region: SW - Houston
Car #: 6
Year : 99, 96
Icon 1 posted  Profile for Blake Clements   Author's Homepage     Edit/Delete Post  Report this post to a Moderator

quote:
Originally posted by Mr ED:
quote:

Wish you were coming, they did pick you as a dark horse, but I can think of better things to call you! [rolling on floor laughin]

Mr Ed

How do they pick someone that hasn't ran a National race all year? [Big Grin] They never pick me when I'm traveling all over the US running National races, but when I hang up the helmet then they decide to pick me. Maybe they are trying to tell me something....

I was watching X-Games this weekend and based on my performance at Mid Ohio in the Gravel Trap, I think I might be better suited for Rally Racing.

--------------------
Blake Clements

PhillipsRacePrep/SP Induction Systems/East Street Racing/MiataCage.com/Carbotech/WBR Graphics

www.blakeclements.com

Kent Carter Verified Driver Made Donation to Website
Future Never Has Been

Region: Houston
Car #: 91
Year : 1991
Icon 1 posted  Profile for Kent Carter   Author's Homepage     Edit/Delete Post  Report this post to a Moderator

Oh man, I'd pay good money to see BC as a rally driver... especially with Terry Clements as his right-hand man. I want the in-car camera WITH the audio!

--------------------
Do I turn my 99 Hard S into a killerfast SM or seek a donor?

trimless1 Verified Driver Made Donation to Website
Low Budget Member

Region: Southwest
Year : 99 and 93
Icon 1 posted  Profile for trimless1     Edit/Delete Post  Report this post to a Moderator

quote:
quote:
Originally posted by Mr ED:
quote:

I was watching X-Games this weekend and based on my performance at Mid Ohio in the Gravel Trap, I think I might be better suited for Rally Racing.
Based on the air you got coming out of the gravel trap onto the track I'd say you are clearly more cut out for Evil Knievel type stunts. Maybe jump a few cars in your SM during intermission at the tractor pull event [Smile]

--------------------
Gale Corley
99 SM GRE Super Deluxe
93 SM GRE Jr. Deluxe

Terry Clements Verified Driver

Region: texas
Car #: 10
Year : 91
Icon 1 posted  Profile for Terry Clements     Edit/Delete Post  Report this post to a Moderator

quote:
Originally posted by Kent Carter:
Oh man, I'd pay good money to see BC as a rally driver... especially with Terry Clements as his right-hand man. I want the in-car camera WITH the audio!

Probably would need to allow us to run a Hummer if we are to fit in the car together.

Terry Clements

Mark Verified Driver Made Donation to Website

Year : 1990
Icon 1 posted  Profile for Mark   Author's Homepage     Edit/Delete Post  Report this post to a Moderator

--------------------
Mark
http://www.ironcanyonmotorsports.com

Ara Verified Driver Series Champ
MX-5 CUP and SM Peddler

Region: SFR
Car #: 11,33
Year : 99,90
Icon 1 posted  Profile for Ara   Author's Homepage     Edit/Delete Post  Report this post to a Moderator

There's a past / future Texan in the runoffs. [Wink]

--------------------
www.alararacing.com

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To: