Spec Miata Community   
search | help | calendar | games | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Hello Spec Miata Community » Sports Car Club of America » SCCA South-West » Christmas Classic Drivers School

- Email this page to someone! | Subscribe To Topic  
Author Topic: Christmas Classic Drivers School
MPR22

Region: Southwest
Car #: 22
Year : 92'
Icon 1 posted  Profile for MPR22     Edit/Delete Post  Report this post to a Moderator

Any other newbies going to school at TMS this weekend?

--------------------
Michael Ross

MPR22

Icon 1 posted  Profile for MPR22     Edit/Delete Post  Report this post to a Moderator

I will take that as a no.

I am now the proud owner of a vehicle log book.
Class begins in an hour, had to drive through, rain, sleet, and snow this morning. Darn global warming.

--------------------
Michael Ross

Teamfour Verified Driver Made Donation to Website

Region: WDCR
Car #: 04
Year : 1993
Icon 1 posted  Profile for Teamfour   Author's Homepage     Edit/Delete Post  Report this post to a Moderator

Good luck! I was going to attend but I have a race Sunday. Looks like Roebling Road for me in February.

--------------------
Lee Tilton
1993 Meowta #04
Brimtek Motorsports/ Team Four Racing
Team Four Racing

MPR22

Thanks Lee, good luck in the race.

--------------------
Michael Ross

MPR22

Had a blast on day 1. There were four of us in spec miatas, but one poor sole dns, no antifreeze in the 22 degree weather and froze the water pump out of the motor. He had already attended Skip Baber so he was just doing the belts and suspenders thing. The three of us are having a great time giving ssb Solstice and ssc Jetta fits. We have no game for GT1 Panoz, lol... same weight, wider tires, 3.5 x HP.

--------------------
Michael Ross

Chris Haldeman

Region: texas
Car #: 71,72
Year : 1990,1999
Icon 1 posted  Profile for Chris Haldeman     Edit/Delete Post  Report this post to a Moderator

i am there with you mister green car lol see you in the morning

MPR22

Great meeting you this weekend Chris. Look forward to seeing you at the MSR Houston soon. I will send you the bad video I took today.

--------------------
Michael Ross

Chris Haldeman

Region: texas
Car #: 71,72
Year : 1990,1999
Icon 1 posted  Profile for Chris Haldeman     Edit/Delete Post  Report this post to a Moderator

cool i had a great time playing

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To: