Spec Miata Community   
search | help | calendar | games | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Hello Spec Miata Community » Sports Car Club of America » SCCA South-West » MSR Cresson - NASA Results

- Email this page to someone! | Subscribe To Topic  
Author Topic: MSR Cresson - NASA Results
taylorf Verified Driver

Region: Houston
Car #: 51
Year : 1994
Icon 1 posted  Profile for taylorf     Edit/Delete Post  Report this post to a Moderator

Any results from the NASA race at Cresson?

--------------------
Taylor Ferranti

MPR22

Region: Southwest
Car #: 22
Year : 92'
Icon 1 posted  Profile for MPR22     Edit/Delete Post  Report this post to a Moderator

--------------------
Michael Ross

Dainbramage

Car #: 78
Year : 91
Icon 1 posted  Profile for Dainbramage     Edit/Delete Post  Report this post to a Moderator

Well I'm not sure of the complete results, but I qualified 3rd Saturday and ended up finishing 5th for the 1st race and 6th for the 2nd race. On Sunday I had a nice spin in qualifying and never got a good lap in, so I qualified 14th. I think I either finished 6th or 7th... not sure. I went go go get the results and they ended up giving me the Saturday results and I just wasn't paying attention.

My goal this weekend was to just finish in the top 10 so I'm happy with the results!

--------------------
Joe Self - NASA TX #78 Red/White

MPR22

Region: Southwest
Car #: 22
Year : 92'
Icon 1 posted  Profile for MPR22     Edit/Delete Post  Report this post to a Moderator

Mylaps results are up.

--------------------
Michael Ross

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To: