Spec Miata Community   
search | help | calendar | games | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Hello Spec Miata Community » Sports Car Club of America » SCCA Rocky Mountain » info

- Email this page to someone! | Subscribe To Topic  
Author Topic: info
jd76

Icon 1 posted    Edit/Delete Post  Report this post to a Moderator

SM.Com needs contact information!

We want to have the ability to snail mail ALL SM drivers in each area. Many do not visit the site but need to be included in our discussions.

I need a volunteer or a few volunteers to browse the entries in your area to develop us a list of names and addresses for both all sanctioning bodies.

Who will help gather the info?

I will take the Mid West comparing what I get from asking through this site to our entry lists. Then I will call around till I get the rest of them down.

The list will be used to contact the SM drivers regarding SM issues, voting of representatives in your area etc…

I will merge the list and use the donations for the printing and mailing of various items.

MANY THANKS!!!!

monteman Verified Driver

Region: Colorado
Car #: 27
Year : 1990
Icon 1 posted  Profile for monteman     Edit/Delete Post  Report this post to a Moderator

Jim, I'll try to gather the info for our division if you don't mind waiting until mid November. We are going to have a Division SM meeting on the 8th and I should be able to pull them together then. Al Bouleau has many of the email addresses already. You can reach me at monte.wilson@documentum.com

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To: