Spec Miata Community   
search | help | calendar | games | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Hello Spec Miata Community » Sports Car Club of America » SCCA Rocky Mountain » where is everyone?

- Email this page to someone! | Subscribe To Topic  
Author Topic: where is everyone?
SnakeFart Verified Driver
I bring old topics back to life!!

Region: Houston
Car #: N/A
Year : 1990
Icon 5 posted  Profile for SnakeFart     Edit/Delete Post  Report this post to a Moderator

seems this is the most popular part of the whole forum... are there no more racers in Colorado?? i would like some info on some of the tracks maybe even a schedule. and is second creek gonna stay open 1 or more years?

--------------------
Dennis "SnakeFart" Johnson
Think. Feel. SnakeFart.

bpanther Verified Driver Series Champ

Region: NASA - Rocky Mountain
Car #: 16
Icon 1 posted  Profile for bpanther   Author's Homepage     Edit/Delete Post  Report this post to a Moderator

There's at least 30 - 35 cars in the area... Since SM has it's own section on the division BB most people hang out over there.

2005 schedule is up on the colorado region website and there are 5 or so events at SCR. By edict of the city counsil, the track really is history this coming Novemeber.

--------------------
Dave Balingit
Elizabeth, Co

Icon 1 posted  Profile for SnakeFart     Edit/Delete Post  Report this post to a Moderator

sorry im new to the lingo. what does bb stand for? is there a link so i can learn what all these new terms stand for?

--------------------
Think. Feel. SnakeFart.

bpanther Verified Driver Series Champ

Region: NASA - Rocky Mountain
Car #: 16
Icon 1 posted  Profile for bpanther   Author's Homepage     Edit/Delete Post  Report this post to a Moderator

Sorry....

BB = bilitan board (I just can't spell bulliten...)

Go here to Colorado website

Hit that link above and then go to Message Board.

Oh, by the way if you go out to Second Creek between Xmas and New Years there is free track time and there should be several SM people to talk to.

--------------------
Dave Balingit
Elizabeth, Co

Icon 1 posted  Profile for SnakeFart     Edit/Delete Post  Report this post to a Moderator

thanks for the link to it but are the mods not working over there?? i guess i have to wait to get access from one of the admins... im surely going to try and get out there and talk to some peeps

--------------------
Think. Feel. SnakeFart.

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To: