Spec Miata Community   
search | help | calendar | games | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Hello Spec Miata Community » Sports Car Club of America » SCCA Rocky Mountain » Denver Dyno Day!

- Email this page to someone! | Subscribe To Topic  
Author Topic: Denver Dyno Day!
RMDVRACER Verified Driver

Region: COLORADO
Icon 1 posted  Profile for RMDVRACER     Edit/Delete Post  Report this post to a Moderator

Hey everyone, Tony Rivera just opened up his new shop (complete with dyno) in Westminster and I am trying to plan a Dyno day there. I plan on bringing my new Spec Miata, and my turbocharged 91' Miata. Darren Loher is planning on bringing his Spec Miata as well. Cost will be $50 for three pulls. We were thinking of holding it on April 9th (as it is not a race weekend) around 10:00 AM. If anyone is interested please respond. Thanks.

-Shannon J. Sweeney

Little Bill Verified Driver

Region: Colorado
Car #: 03
Year : 90
Icon 1 posted  Profile for Little Bill     Edit/Delete Post  Report this post to a Moderator

Good luck getting any of the "fast" guys there other than tony. I'm not pointing fingers or accusing anyone of anything illegal so please don't read this that way. But most of the guys running up front don't want anyone to know what the have.

--------------------
Bill Hingston
SM#03
RM_Div

bpanther Verified Driver Series Champ

Region: NASA - Rocky Mountain
Car #: 16
Year : 1990
Icon 1 posted  Profile for bpanther   Author's Homepage     Edit/Delete Post  Report this post to a Moderator

What?? You still miffed about blueprinted engines? [Smile]

If we can get our "new" engine back together in time, we'd like to show. I think we'll do new rings but leave the bearings alone.

--------------------
Dave Balingit
Elizabeth, Co

f1jqcsu Verified Driver

Car #: 09
Year : 1990
Icon 1 posted  Profile for f1jqcsu     Edit/Delete Post  Report this post to a Moderator

hey that sounds cool. i might be interested in that. i just have to check my schedule and see if i can make it down.

Jarred #09

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To: