Spec Miata Community   
search | help | calendar | games | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Hello Spec Miata Community » Sports Car Club of America » SCCA Rocky Mountain » SM rental

- Email this page to someone! | Subscribe To Topic  
Author Topic: SM rental
Rod Verified Driver

Region: 33
Car #: 41
Year : 94
Icon 5 posted  Profile for Rod     Edit/Delete Post  Report this post to a Moderator

I need a rental for next weeks NAT race in Peublo. July 17th-18th.

Thanks,
Rod
(porsche@nzone.net)

Kevin_B Verified Driver Made Donation to Website
Good times...

Region: SFR
Car #: 78
Year : 1990
Icon 1 posted  Profile for Kevin_B   Author's Homepage     Edit/Delete Post  Report this post to a Moderator

Just can't wait until the next SFR race, can you? [Wink]

If you're bored you can always come out here and help me build an SM in time for the double at Thill! Good times...

Justin Hall Verified Driver Made Donation to Website Series Champ

Region: sfr
Car #: 12
Icon 1 posted  Profile for Justin Hall   Author's Homepage     Edit/Delete Post  Report this post to a Moderator

hey rod where is peublo? [Smile]

--------------------
Justin Hall

asennafan

Region: Colorado
Year : 96
Icon 1 posted  Profile for asennafan     Edit/Delete Post  Report this post to a Moderator

Hi Rod, sorry I did not see this post till just now. I think you mean Pueblo Colorado. Soren always rents cars. You can go to his site at http://www.RENT2RACE.COM/

FYI it is supposed to be 101 degrees in Pueblo this weekend and if you haven't been there it is really dry and hot there with no vegetation.

--------------------
Shannon J. Sweeney
#0 SM RMDIV

Karl Verified Driver Made Donation to Website
2001 ARRC Winner

Region: SW
Car #: 50
Year : 1600
Icon 19 posted  Profile for Karl   Author's Homepage     Edit/Delete Post  Report this post to a Moderator

We'll take your 101 with little humidity for the 99 and tropical we left behind.

asennafan

Region: Colorado
Year : 96
Icon 1 posted  Profile for asennafan     Edit/Delete Post  Report this post to a Moderator

Now it is supposed to be 103 degrees with 23% Max humidity. I used to live in Tampa before moving to Colorado and dry heat is brutal because it is easier to become dehydrated. This will be one of those weekends where I drink 8 or 10 bottles of gatorade or water and never have to go to the bathroom.

--------------------
Shannon J. Sweeney
#0 SM RMDIV

bpanther Verified Driver Series Champ

Region: NASA - Rocky Mountain
Car #: 16
Icon 1 posted  Profile for bpanther   Author's Homepage     Edit/Delete Post  Report this post to a Moderator

You guys should stick around for the following weekend at Pueblo. We're beating the heat on Saturday by running a 3 hour open track session from 6pm to 9pm.

Sunday will return to normal day racing. Where are all the SMs? It's $550 (400 in cash) to win. With a $115 entry fee that's a great return on your investment.

--------------------
Dave Balingit
Elizabeth, Co

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To: