Spec Miata Community   
search | help | calendar | games | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Hello Spec Miata Community » Sports Car Club of America » SCCA Rocky Mountain » Miller National

- Email this page to someone! | Subscribe To Topic  
Author Topic: Miller National
Tyler Dahl Verified Driver Series Champ

Region: Utah
Car #: 70
Year : 1991
Icon 1 posted  Profile for Tyler Dahl     Edit/Delete Post  Report this post to a Moderator

So who will be coming to the Full track Double National at Miller Motorsports Park this May?
Also there will be a regional or two I think and who wants to sponsor me so that I can do some more racing [Big Grin]

Kim Ouye Verified Driver Made Donation to Website
Retired Racer

Region: SFR
Car #: 82/73
Icon 1 posted  Profile for Kim Ouye     Edit/Delete Post  Report this post to a Moderator

I will be at the Double National. [Smile]

--------------------
Kim

91 BRG SMT RIP
06 MX-5 Cup

"Life's journey is not to arrive at the grave safely in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out, shouting 'Holy sh*t...what a ride!'" - Unknown

dkizerian Verified Driver Made Donation to Website

Car #: 98
Year : 93
Icon 1 posted  Profile for dkizerian     Edit/Delete Post  Report this post to a Moderator

We're getting details finalized, and supps and reg should be up shortly!

We're trying to squeeze in a regional open wheel calss and a regional closed wheel class as well... We have a new influx of about 7 spec miatas this year, and all drivers are still driving on their novice licenses, so they'll be running the regional.

--------------------
Dave Kizerian
Utah Region SCCA
Road Race Director

Tyler Dahl Verified Driver Series Champ

Car #: 70
Icon 1 posted  Profile for Tyler Dahl     Edit/Delete Post  Report this post to a Moderator

Hey Dave are you going to be at the track tomorrow, and if you need help with putting the engine in let me know I can give you a hand.

--------------------
Tyler Dahl
Race Engineering
Miatacage.com
Carbotech

dkizerian Verified Driver Made Donation to Website

Car #: 98
Year : 93
Icon 1 posted  Profile for dkizerian     Edit/Delete Post  Report this post to a Moderator

no, i wasn't there "tomorrow" [Big Grin]

I'm picking up the car tomorrow, trying to pick up the engine on friday, and then depending on how the ne motor looks I might try to put it all in the car saturday, or I might just pull the old one out saturday and order parts (clutch, timing belt, throwout bearing etc... ) based on what looks like it needs to be replaced...

this project has stretched me a little thin, but once the car is back together I'm hoping I will need to do little to make it through the rest o the summer..

--------------------
Dave Kizerian
Utah Region SCCA
Road Race Director

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To: