Spec Miata Community   
search | help | calendar | games | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Hello Spec Miata Community » Sports Car Club of America » SCCA Rocky Mountain » Thank you everyone!

- Email this page to someone! | Subscribe To Topic  
Author Topic: Thank you everyone!
Tyler Dahl Verified Driver Series Champ

Region: Utah
Car #: 70
Year : 1991
Icon 1 posted  Profile for Tyler Dahl     Edit/Delete Post  Report this post to a Moderator

I want to thank everyone on this site for all the helpful info that I have recieved. I also want to thank Bob Thornton and Danny Puskar for all of there help along the way and they were always there to answer any quetsions that I had. With out any of this support I wouldn't have been able to win the 2007 M.P.R.A Spec Miata Championship. I can't wait for next year and the chance to put the Race Engineering, Carbotech, Specmiata.com car back on top. Thank you!

--------------------
Tyler Dahl
Race Engineering
Miatacage.com
Carbotech

Bob Thornton - Race Engineering Verified Driver Made Donation to Website Series Champ
When the eagles are silent, the parrots begin to jabber. - Sir Winston Churchill

Region: Central Carolina
Car #: 48
Year : 1999
Icon 1 posted  Profile for Bob Thornton - Race Engineering   Author's Homepage     Edit/Delete Post  Report this post to a Moderator

CONGRATULATIONS on your 2007 championship! All of us at RE are proud to have you represent us and wish you another great year in 2008.

Bob Thornton
Race Engineering

--------------------
Bob Thornton
http://www.raceengineering.org
Race Engineering Championship Winning Engines

Tyler Dahl Verified Driver Series Champ

Region: Utah
Car #: 70
Year : 1991
Icon 1 posted  Profile for Tyler Dahl     Edit/Delete Post  Report this post to a Moderator

Alright,2008 time to thank everyone again. I was able to win the MPRA Championship again, but it wasn't easy. My RE power and Carbotech brakes helped me run up front with some quick cars. I also have to thank Sean at Miatacage for his help through out this season to keep me on track, up front and safe. Ron Baker with RPMotorsports, who was also very helpful with getting me parts that I needed and he was always a friendly phone call away. Next year should be exciting with the NASA Championships up here and knowing that my car can run under the track record legally, Thanks Bob! even with a torsen diff.
So once again thank you
Bob Thornton, Race Engineering
Danny Puskar, Carbotech
Sean Hedrick, Miatacage
Ron Baker, RPMotorsports
And most of all Specmiata.com for helping me find these great people.
Thank You.

--------------------
Tyler Dahl
Race Engineering
Miatacage.com
Carbotech

Errol Tucker Sr. - GoRacingTV.com Verified Driver
The pen is mightier than the sword, and considerably easier to write with.

Region: DC
Car #: 7
Year : 99
Icon 1 posted  Profile for Errol Tucker Sr. - GoRacingTV.com   Author's Homepage     Edit/Delete Post  Report this post to a Moderator

Congratulations, good job. Time to focus on next year.

--------------------
Errol J Tucker Sr.
www.GoRacingTV.com

Rossini Racing Products
Distributor
www.SpecMiataEngines.com

Bob Thornton - Race Engineering Verified Driver Made Donation to Website Series Champ
When the eagles are silent, the parrots begin to jabber. - Sir Winston Churchill

Region: Central Carolina
Car #: 48
Year : 1999
Icon 1 posted  Profile for Bob Thornton - Race Engineering   Author's Homepage     Edit/Delete Post  Report this post to a Moderator

WAY TO GO TYLER! Two in a row is GREAT!

All of us at Race Engineering say hats off and THANK YOU for choosing Race Engineering for your power. Now lets go take it home again in 2009!

--------------------
Bob Thornton
http://www.raceengineering.org
Race Engineering Championship Winning Engines

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To: