Spec Miata Community   
search | help | calendar | games | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Hello Spec Miata Community » Sports Car Club of America » SCCA South Pacific » anybody???

- Email this page to someone! | Subscribe To Topic  
Author Topic: anybody???
94sm Verified Driver

Icon 1 posted  Profile for 94sm     Edit/Delete Post  Report this post to a Moderator

just wondering who else is in SoPac...

Son

fdg

Icon 12 posted  Profile for fdg     Edit/Delete Post  Report this post to a Moderator

Hey Son. ; )

Son and I have already met and any other SM from SoCal feel free to send us an e-mail and we can all get together.

Our first car is just about done, we just need the cage and we're ready to go. I will get you a web site address soon.

Pretty much its your standard stripped 1.6 with all the cool goodies: susp kit, RB intake, Mazda Comp exhaust, clutch and diff.

Chat with you all soon.

Francis

keithm Verified Driver

Region: SE
Car #: 63
Year : 1994
Icon 1 posted  Profile for keithm     Edit/Delete Post  Report this post to a Moderator

I am here with ya..hope there is going to be a following out here.

Keith

S T Racing Ent, LLC

Region: SoPac Region
Car #: 19, 57, 1, 13, 20, 97
Year : 90
Icon 1 posted  Profile for S T Racing Ent, LLC     Edit/Delete Post  Report this post to a Moderator

Well the 91 just got the cage finished, its stout. it goes to the paint shop this week with hopes of having it on track for the thanksgiving weekend phoenix NASA enduro and the following week at TCRA at willowsprings.

Yellow PSM20

--------------------
Steve
STRE / S T Racing Ent, LLC.
1440 W. 10th Pl., Suite 1
Tempe, AZ 85281

480-225-0919
480-961-8819

stre57@earthlink.net

94sm Verified Driver

Icon 1 posted  Profile for 94sm     Edit/Delete Post  Report this post to a Moderator

Hmmm, Dec 1/2 TCRA event conflicts w/ the 12-hour enduro at Thunderhill. Hey Moderator (Francis), are you listening? :-)

bpanther Verified Driver Series Champ

Region: NASA - Rocky Mountain
Car #: 16
Year : 1990
Icon 1 posted  Profile for bpanther   Author's Homepage     Edit/Delete Post  Report this post to a Moderator

quote:
Originally posted by 94sm:
Hmmm, Dec 1/2 TCRA event conflicts w/ the 12-hour enduro at Thunderhill. Hey Moderator (Francis), are you listening? :-)

.....And it conflicts with a double at Sears Point as well.

-dave

--------------------
Dave Balingit
Elizabeth, Co

Todd Launchbaugh Verified Driver Made Donation to Website

Region: Cal club
Car #: 13
Year : 1996
Icon 1 posted  Profile for Todd Launchbaugh     Edit/Delete Post  Report this post to a Moderator

Add three more to your list. My partner and I have been racing Pro 7 Mazdas and are looking into building miatas for next year
(cal club and NASA L.A.).

Also a friend of ours just went to school in his SM.

We are looking for two donor cars, Looking into the 1.8s but any advice is appreciated.

todd-

--------------------
Todd Launchbaugh
tlaunchbaugh@lee-associates.com

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To: