Spec Miata Community   
search | help | calendar | games | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Hello Spec Miata Community » Sports Car Club of America » SCCA South Pacific » Karting venues in southern Calif.?

- Email this page to someone! | Subscribe To Topic  
Author Topic: Karting venues in southern Calif.?
Mark McCallister Verified Driver Made Donation to Website
Just graduated from novice to rookie!!

Region: Central Florida
Car #: 40
Year : 1991
Icon 1 posted  Profile for Mark McCallister     Edit/Delete Post  Report this post to a Moderator

Hi,

I'm going to be in LA the week after next (18th-21st). I have found that karting is a pleasant diversion in the evenings after the drone of trade shows and meetings when I'm traveling for work. [Smile] I found a couple places on the net in the LA area..any suggestions on where to go/not go?

-Mark

inflatable Series Champ

Region: CalClub
Icon 1 posted  Profile for inflatable     Edit/Delete Post  Report this post to a Moderator

K1 Speed Indoor Electric Karts. The only downside is you don't get high from the fumes. Check out the locations at k1speed.com

M Miller
All around good guy

Region: Great Lakes
Icon 1 posted  Profile for M Miller   Author's Homepage     Edit/Delete Post  Report this post to a Moderator

you are talking indoor karting I assume? If so, K1 is a good bet.

If you want outdoor.. let me know. Plenty of awesome places to go.

--------------------
Marc Miller
http://www.GoTeamMER.com
http://www.MAZDAOCA.org

Mark McCallister Verified Driver Made Donation to Website
Just graduated from novice to rookie!!

Region: Central Florida
Car #: 40
Year : 1991
Icon 1 posted  Profile for Mark McCallister     Edit/Delete Post  Report this post to a Moderator

Hey, thanks guys, trip was actually back in June...I went to K1speed one night and Dromo 1 another. Both very different karts but both fun evening entertainment. A broken steering bolt on a Dromo gas kart sent me into the barrier - that was interesting. Would have liked to do outdoor but no time on the schedule for that unfortunately..

Thanks!
-Mark

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To: