Spec Miata Community   
search | help | calendar | games | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Hello Spec Miata Community » Sports Car Club of America » SCCA South Pacific » Aug 11-12 NASA Willow Springs

- Email this page to someone! | Subscribe To Topic  
Author Topic: Aug 11-12 NASA Willow Springs
SWDouglass Verified Driver Made Donation to Website

Region: NASA So Cal. & CalClub
Car #: 27
Year : 99
Icon 1 posted  Profile for SWDouglass     Edit/Delete Post  Report this post to a Moderator

We have 5 cars registered as of now, without an SCCA Race in August, anyone from Cal Club want to come and race? We play nice and are a friendly bunch.

Hope to see you,
Sean Douglass

--------------------
31st in the nation. If I could keep the car on the track and put on the oil cap I could be in the top 20.

John Mueller Verified Driver Made Donation to Website
Okay, not the slowest anymore...

Region: SoCal
Car #: 13
Year : 1992
Icon 1 posted  Profile for John Mueller   Author's Homepage     Edit/Delete Post  Report this post to a Moderator

Yeah, come join us... Here's a link to the registration page: AUG 11 & 12 @ WillowSprings

--------------------
Thanks,
John Mueller
NASA SM National Director
http://www.Weekend-Racer.com
#13 "Tiger Miata" - 2009 SoCal SSM Champion

John Mueller Verified Driver Made Donation to Website
Okay, not the slowest anymore...

Region: SoCal
Car #: 13
Year : 1992
Icon 1 posted  Profile for John Mueller   Author's Homepage     Edit/Delete Post  Report this post to a Moderator

Sean;
Do you know the car count for next weekend?

J

Icon 1 posted  Profile for SWDouglass     Edit/Delete Post  Report this post to a Moderator

You, Myself, Gibson Brothers, Jason Dave, and Brandon Johnson's Co-owner. Which reminds me that I need to sign up!

Thanks for the reminder!
Sean

--------------------
31st in the nation. If I could keep the car on the track and put on the oil cap I could be in the top 20.

inflatable Series Champ

Region: CalClub
Icon 1 posted  Profile for inflatable     Edit/Delete Post  Report this post to a Moderator

Toyo bucks here we come.
We took the car down to Rush last weekend. Lewis replaced a worn right front ball joint and did a cornerweight and alignment. Nice guy, and very knowledgeable. He even let us have a couple scrub tires with about 2/32 left on them to replace the Enduro-worn fronts.

We are likely going to be running SCCA at Willow Sept 29-30.

Inflatable,
Who are you so we can look out for you? Secret Mystery Guest!?! With the 500hp twin turbo 1000 lb. miata that looks and passes spec!?! Mystery Indeed.....

Louis and Rush are great and know what they are doing even if the driver (myself) can't make their car look any better at the podium. But luckly they now also have you to campain thier name.

Can't wait for this weekend.
Sean

--------------------

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To: