Spec Miata Community   
search | help | calendar | games | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Hello Spec Miata Community » Sports Car Club of America » SCCA South Pacific » SoCal SM Club Poll

- Email this page to someone! | Subscribe To Topic  
Author Topic: SoCal SM Club Poll
John Mueller Verified Driver Made Donation to Website
Okay, not the slowest anymore...

Region: SoCal
Car #: 13
Year : 1992
Icon 1 posted  Profile for John Mueller   Author's Homepage     Edit/Delete Post  Report this post to a Moderator

I was speaking with a fellow SoCal SM’er and he mentioned that it might be fun and productive if we formed a Southern California Spec Miata Club… I think this is a great idea!

I envision it starting as mostly an on-line forum community where we discuss all things specific to SoCal SM issues. Over time we could arrange group buys and even have events (i.e. set-up lessons, engine refresh tips/instruction).

Please vote if you live and/or race in Southern California and like the idea of having a club. If enough people think it is I’ll get to work on setting something up.

--------------------
Thanks,
John Mueller
NASA SM National Director
http://www.Weekend-Racer.com
#13 "Tiger Miata" - 2009 SoCal SSM Champion

Jfornachon Verified Driver

Region: socal
Year : 1991
Icon 1 posted  Profile for Jfornachon     Edit/Delete Post  Report this post to a Moderator

This is a great idea. I also think that there is more ways that it can go on top of what you have already listed.

Have a great day,
Jared

John Mueller Verified Driver Made Donation to Website
Okay, not the slowest anymore...

Region: SoCal
Car #: 13
Year : 1992
Icon 1 posted  Profile for John Mueller   Author's Homepage     Edit/Delete Post  Report this post to a Moderator

Jared;
Please PM me your ideas... If we do it it's your club too [Smile]

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To: