Spec Miata Community   
search | help | calendar | games | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Hello Spec Miata Community » Sports Car Club of America » SCCA South Pacific » Feb 22/23/24 Super School

- Email this page to someone! | Subscribe To Topic  
Author Topic: Feb 22/23/24 Super School
ethan666
noob

Region: SoCal
Car #: 42
Year : 1991
Icon 1 posted  Profile for ethan666   Author's Homepage     Edit/Delete Post  Report this post to a Moderator

Anyone here going to the driving school at Streets of Willow next weekend? If so I'll see you there!

Looking forward to getting my license and adding another miata to the rear of the pack at races this year! [Big Grin]

--------------------
ethan

ethan666
noob

Icon 1 posted  Profile for ethan666   Author's Homepage     Edit/Delete Post  Report this post to a Moderator

Just over 20 cars there, and 8 of them were spec miatas! The super school was quite a bit of fun, but incredibly tiring -- a ton of track time. No major incidents, car ran great. Favorite part of the weekend was using my little 110hp car to catch up to a T1 Corvette in the corners.

Not sure if I'll make it the Buttonwillow race but I'm looking forward to seeing you guys out there!

--------------------
ethan

Jonathan Christian Verified Driver

Region: south pacific
Car #: 31
Year : 91
Icon 1 posted  Profile for Jonathan Christian   Author's Homepage     Edit/Delete Post  Report this post to a Moderator

ethan, since u got your scca license you should try to get your nasa comp license and join us at cal speedway in march.

ethan666
noob

I just applied for my nasa license, so we'll see how long it takes to go through. I did sign up for the HPDE at cal speedway, so I'm sure I'll see you there!

--------------------
ethan

cert24 Verified Driver

Region: SP
Icon 1 posted  Profile for cert24     Edit/Delete Post  Report this post to a Moderator

Cool, they are pretty quick so if you get the confirmation in time you should just register for the race instead.......I dont think they allow bump drafting in HPDE [Wink]

ethan666
noob

That's assuming i'm fast enough to catch up to someone to bump them! [Big Grin]

--------------------
ethan

cert24 Verified Driver

Region: SP
Icon 1 posted  Profile for cert24     Edit/Delete Post  Report this post to a Moderator

LOL. Were you able to get your liscense yet?

ethan666
noob

Nah not yet. No big deal if I don't make the Cal Speedway race. My first race should probably be on a track that I'm familiar with! [yep] I'm not sure I'll be able to make it to the test day...

--------------------
ethan

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To: