Spec Miata Community   
search | help | calendar | games | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Hello Spec Miata Community » Sports Car Club of America » SCCA South Pacific » Data Aquisition seminar - Cal Speedway Jun 6

- Email this page to someone! | Subscribe To Topic  
Author Topic: Data Aquisition seminar - Cal Speedway Jun 6
Mark Verified Driver Made Donation to Website

Year : 1990
Icon 1 posted  Profile for Mark   Author's Homepage     Edit/Delete Post  Report this post to a Moderator

This has been advertised on the Cal Club site for some time now but I haven't seen mention of it here.

Just in case anyone is interested Roger Caddell will be giving a data acquisition seminar Friday, June 6 at California Speedway starting at around 6:30 and going until 9:30 or so. As we only have 3 hours or so this will be an abbreviated version of the two day seminar. The seminar is free of charge to Cal Club members and only 40.00 for non-members. You can register online at the Cal Club site Cal Club.

The seminar will be held in the drivers lounge. You will need to check in at the gate and register before entering.

--------------------
Mark
http://www.ironcanyonmotorsports.com

Jonathan Christian Verified Driver

Region: south pacific
Car #: 31
Year : 91
Icon 1 posted  Profile for Jonathan Christian   Author's Homepage     Edit/Delete Post  Report this post to a Moderator

we sat through part of his seminar at the runoffs, interesting stuff but if you have been playing with daq for while most of it was just a 'refresher'

Phillip Holifield Verified Driver

Region: San Francisco Region
Car #: 20
Icon 1 posted  Profile for Phillip Holifield     Edit/Delete Post  Report this post to a Moderator

Is it too late to sign up for the data seminar?

Mark Verified Driver Made Donation to Website

Icon 1 posted  Profile for Mark   Author's Homepage     Edit/Delete Post  Report this post to a Moderator

Phillip,

This close to the event date online registration is likely closed. I think last estimates put attendance at around 70 or so, so there is still room. I'd call the Cal Club office and verify but I would think there is still space available. Since you are coming down, might as well bring a car and race with us [Smile] .

--------------------
Mark
http://www.ironcanyonmotorsports.com

Phillip Holifield Verified Driver

Region: San Francisco Region
Car #: 20
Icon 1 posted  Profile for Phillip Holifield     Edit/Delete Post  Report this post to a Moderator

I already checked online registration and it was closed. I guess ill call Cal Club tomorrow. I actually go to school at Cal Poly Pomona so im only 15 minutes away. Even if I could get a car down here I couldnt race tho cause im still on a novice permit. Ill be around on saturday even if i dont make it to the data seminar.

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To: