Spec Miata Community   
search | help | calendar | games | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Hello Spec Miata Community » Sports Car Club of America » SCCA South Pacific » HELP!!! - Need Bilstein spacers asap!

- Email this page to someone! | Subscribe To Topic  
Author Topic: HELP!!! - Need Bilstein spacers asap!
Gibscreen Verified Driver Series Champ

Region: NASA-SoCal
Car #: 23
Year : 1995
Icon 1 posted  Profile for Gibscreen   Author's Homepage     Edit/Delete Post  Report this post to a Moderator

Anyone in SoCal, if you have 4 of the hardened spacers that normally sit at the top of the shock shaft, I need them this weekend.

I'm installing the Fat Cat Motorsports suspension parts, and it calls for the hardened spacer to be used. These are the spacers that are about 1/2" diameter and that we did NOT use when the 99 shock hats became legal.

In the picture below, it's the metal piece sitting on top of the bump stop.

-

Thanks in advance,
Rob

P.S. I'm not running SM for the 2 enduros left this season, so please don't think I'm installing the FCM setup to cheat.

--------------------
Rob Gibson
RJ Racing
2010 NASA Nationals TTE Champion
2008/2009 WERC Champion
2007 NASA SoCal SM Champion
rjracing.net
Weekend-Racer.com

Eric Richter Verified Driver Made Donation to Website

Region: So Cal
Car #: #29
Year : 1993
Icon 1 posted  Profile for Eric Richter     Edit/Delete Post  Report this post to a Moderator

Hey Rob, I have 2, probably have 2 more if I really look. You interested? I'm in Santa Barbara.

Eric

--------------------
2009 SoCal SCCA SM Champion
"Only boring people get bored"

Gibscreen Verified Driver Series Champ

Region: NASA-SoCal
Car #: 23
Year : 1995
Icon 1 posted  Profile for Gibscreen   Author's Homepage     Edit/Delete Post  Report this post to a Moderator

I actually found mine, and then decided to just use some hardened washers anyway. Thanks though.

--------------------
Rob Gibson
RJ Racing
2010 NASA Nationals TTE Champion
2008/2009 WERC Champion
2007 NASA SoCal SM Champion
rjracing.net
Weekend-Racer.com

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To: