Spec Miata Community   
search | help | calendar | games | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Hello Spec Miata Community » Sports Car Club of America » SCCA South Pacific » New Season, New Series, New Car

- Email this page to someone! | Subscribe To Topic  
Author Topic: New Season, New Series, New Car
S T Racing Ent, LLC

Region: SoPac Region
Car #: 19, 57, 1, 13, 20, 97
Year : 90
Icon 1 posted  Profile for S T Racing Ent, LLC     Edit/Delete Post  Report this post to a Moderator

I am currently building a new Pro Spec Miata for Ernie Becker. We plan to compete in the new Pro Series with it. I can Transport and support additional cars for the series next year. I am taking reservation now for the new series. Hoepfully by the spring we will have a second car built for rentals. My shop is in Tempe, AZ (Phx) But I do attend events throughout the SoPac area. Call or write if I can be of any assistance.

--------------------
Steve
STRE / S T Racing Ent, LLC.
1440 W. 10th Pl., Suite 1
Tempe, AZ 85281

480-225-0919
480-961-8819

stre57@earthlink.net

S T Racing Ent, LLC

Icon 10 posted  Profile for S T Racing Ent, LLC     Edit/Delete Post  Report this post to a Moderator

My phone number changed.

480-600-1090
or
480-961-8819

--------------------
Steve
Tempe, AZ 85281

480-225-0919
480-961-8819

stre57@earthlink.net

khaywood Verified Driver Made Donation to Website

Region: San Diego, AZ
Car #: SM 17
Year : 1990
Icon 14 posted  Profile for khaywood     Edit/Delete Post  Report this post to a Moderator

quote:
Originally posted by S T Racing Ent, LLC:
I am currently building a new Pro Spec Miata for Ernie Becker. We plan to compete in the new Pro Series with it. ...

That's a great looking car, Steve. Can you keep it running, though. Seriously, I hope to see you guys in SoCal again soon. I'm planning a trip to Firebird in February. See you then?

S T Racing Ent, LLC

Icon 1 posted  Profile for S T Racing Ent, LLC     Edit/Delete Post  Report this post to a Moderator

Kevin are you coming out for the NASA event. If so let me know I would be glad to save you space in my Paddock are, I always have a prime spot. I look forward to seeing you again.

--------------------
Steve
Tempe, AZ 85281

480-225-0919
480-961-8819

stre57@earthlink.net

khaywood Verified Driver Made Donation to Website

Region: San Diego, AZ
Car #: SM 17
Year : 1990
Icon 1 posted  Profile for khaywood     Edit/Delete Post  Report this post to a Moderator

Steve,
My plans have changed (read as: short on cash). I'll be going to WSIR in February instead of Firebird. I appreciate the paddock space offer. Hope to see you again soon.

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To: