Spec Miata Community   
search | help | calendar | games | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Hello Spec Miata Community » Sports Car Club of America » SCCA North Pacific » July 3rd Test day at PIR

- Email this page to someone! | Subscribe To Topic  
Author Topic: July 3rd Test day at PIR
misterwaterfallin

Region: Northwest
Car #: 07
Year : 1990
Icon 1 posted  Profile for misterwaterfallin     Edit/Delete Post  Report this post to a Moderator

Im thinking about heading down to the test day before the Double National at PIR on the 3rd. I probably wont be running the double national but would like to get out on the 3rd. If anyone going to be around? I am thinking about getting a passenger seat in my car and would love to ride along and have some one ride along with me in my car

--------------------
-Mathew Waterfall
Number 07 SM
Red/black/mud

misterwaterfallin

Region: Northwest
Car #: 07
Year : 1990
Icon 1 posted  Profile for misterwaterfallin     Edit/Delete Post  Report this post to a Moderator

just realized that the test day in Thursday the 2nd, not the 3rd. Im still looking for someone to do some coaching for me
-mat

--------------------
-Mathew Waterfall
Number 07 SM
Red/black/mud

Mark de Regt Verified Driver Made Donation to Website
Veteran Member

Region: NWR/Oregon; ICSCC
Car #: 70
Year : 1991
Icon 1 posted  Profile for Mark de Regt   Author's Homepage     Edit/Delete Post  Report this post to a Moderator

Mathew,

I am not fully committed to the weekend, but, if I go, and if I can get an extra day off, I would like to do the test day.

If I'm there (phew, that's a lot of "ifs"), I'll be happy to help you out as best I can.

--Mark

JimEli Verified Driver Made Donation to Website

Region: NWR
Car #: 5
Icon 1 posted  Profile for JimEli   Author's Homepage     Edit/Delete Post  Report this post to a Moderator

just curious, do they allow pax on the test day?

--------------------
UPR.com
Team LemonLappers

Mark de Regt Verified Driver Made Donation to Website
Veteran Member

Region: NWR/Oregon; ICSCC
Car #: 70
Icon 1 posted  Profile for Mark de Regt   Author's Homepage     Edit/Delete Post  Report this post to a Moderator

Pax?

Mike Colangelo Verified Driver Made Donation to Website

Region: NWR
Car #: 37
Icon 1 posted  Profile for Mike Colangelo     Edit/Delete Post  Report this post to a Moderator

Pax = passengers

Kyle Keenan Verified Driver
Pass right

Region: OR, NWR
Car #: 44
SMIM: AIM: KKRProducts
Icon 1 posted  Profile for Kyle Keenan   Author's Homepage     Edit/Delete Post  Report this post to a Moderator

If you speak with Kristen at Pro-Drive, she will fill you in on what's required for passengers on Pro-Drive test days.

--------------------
Driver, #44 Spec Miata
ColdTrackDays.com

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To: