Spec Miata Community   
search | help | calendar | games | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Hello Spec Miata Community » Sports Car Club of America » SCCA North Pacific » The OFFICIAL Rose Cup Thread June 11th-13th (Page 3)

- Email this page to someone! | Subscribe To Topic
Page 3 of 3 1  2  3 

Author Topic: The OFFICIAL Rose Cup Thread June 11th-13th
PedalFaster Verified Driver

Region: Northwest
Car #: 86
Year : 1995
Icon 1 posted  Profile for PedalFaster     Edit/Delete Post  Report this post to a Moderator

There's a new version of Movie Maker coming out very shortly. Not sure if it'll work with the GoPro, but it wouldn't hurt to try; the price is right. [Smile]

--------------------
Stephen Hui - '95 SM #86, Northwest / Oregon Region SCCA

W. Bonsell

Region: NWR/Oregon
Car #: #26
Year : 1991
Icon 1 posted  Profile for W. Bonsell     Edit/Delete Post  Report this post to a Moderator

Kyle ---

I have the HD Gopro and I also cannot edit via Windows Movie maker unless I convert the mp4 to a WMV format via conversion software. It is frustrating for sure. I am converting to WMV but having trouble uploading to vimeo for public viewing.

PM me and maybe we can put our heads together and figure it out.

Bill

--------------------
William Bonsell
SCCA/ICSCC #26
SM/ITA

Keith in WA Verified Driver Made Donation to Website
Pack Fodder

Region: NWR / Oregon
Car #: 88
Year : 95
Icon 1 posted  Profile for Keith in WA     Edit/Delete Post  Report this post to a Moderator

Oooooh...I do have Win 7 with all the latest bells and whistle though. Probably makes a difference. Nevermind.

--------------------
Keith Novak
(Will work for tires)

Gatoratty Verified Driver Made Donation to Website

Region: Central Florida
Car #: 3
Year : 1992
Icon 1 posted  Profile for Gatoratty     Edit/Delete Post  Report this post to a Moderator

I have Windows 7 Ultimate and still can't edit them.

--------------------
Paul McLester

Mike Colangelo Verified Driver Made Donation to Website

Region: NWR
Car #: 37
Icon 1 posted  Profile for Mike Colangelo     Edit/Delete Post  Report this post to a Moderator

quote:
Originally posted by PedalFaster:
Here’s my video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Il4PTQNghIQ.

Nice job Pat and Steve!

Jim Graffy Verified Driver

Region: NW / OR
Car #: 01
Year : 1990
Icon 1 posted  Profile for Jim Graffy     Edit/Delete Post  Report this post to a Moderator

I have a GoPro camera, the old 4:3 format, standard format. I looked for something to quickly trim off the 5 minutes of pre-grid, 10 minutes of impound etc. and not take a half hour to write a new file. I found:

http://www.solveigmm.com/HowTo/how-to-edit-your-mo...-youtube-with-avi-trimmer

I have been using the free version. No fancy titles, but quick, fast, and easy to use.

I don't know about the HD version of the GoPro.

Nice video Steve. It convinced me that I made the correct choice to not fight Pat too hard that last lap. If I had, we may both have fallen to your working back after your trip through the South Pit lane, which 50 years ago was actually part of the racing surface. But that's another story.

Jim

Pat Newton Verified Driver Made Donation to Website
Enduro addict

Region: Northwest, Oregon
Car #: 79
Year : 90
Icon 1 posted  Profile for Pat Newton   Author's Homepage     Edit/Delete Post  Report this post to a Moderator

quote:
Originally posted by Jim Graffy:
Nice video Steve. It convinced me that I made the correct choice to not fight Pat too hard that last lap. If I had, we may both have fallen to your working back after your trip through the South Pit lane, which 50 years ago was actually part of the racing surface. But that's another story.

Jim

Good choice Jim, I would have fought you in 10-11 for sure. But it wouldn't necessarily have ended badly- I've gone side by side thru 10-12 tons of times without anybody falling off the track, it was just Steve's unlucky day. [Wink]

In Oregon Region, we knock each other off the track telepathically. It's cheaper that way.

--------------------
Crew Chief, 3D Racing #64, aka Team Scrappy 2.0
3rd place E2, 2009 25 Hours of Thunderhill

Crew Chief, EGR/Miller Motorsports #64, aka Team Scrappy
E2 Champions, 2008 25 Hours of Thunderhill

Page 3 of 3 1  2  3 

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To: