Spec Miata Community   
search | help | calendar | games | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Hello Spec Miata Community » Sports Car Club of America » SCCA North Pacific » Chump car part needed

- Email this page to someone! | Subscribe To Topic  
Author Topic: Chump car part needed
Chris Klein

Region: North West
Car #: 386
Year : 1994, 1991
Icon 1 posted  Profile for Chris Klein     Edit/Delete Post  Report this post to a Moderator

I can't seem to find the metal bracket on top of the nose piece that bolts to the frame... Maz/Toy want to sell the whole nose section for $200!!! All I need is the bracket... Does anyone in the Portland area have one before I try to manufacture my own? It will be ugly if I build my own! But then chump car is all about ugly! Anyway give me a yell if you have an extra please!

--------------------
Chris Klein

Jason Brassfield Verified Driver

Region: oregon
Year : 1991
Icon 1 posted  Profile for Jason Brassfield     Edit/Delete Post  Report this post to a Moderator

Chris,

not exactly sure which bracket you are after, but I have a mostly stripped parts car that you are welcome to take from if you like. I'm in Salem. call me if you're interested 503-383-2005

Jason

Keith in WA Verified Driver Made Donation to Website
Pack Fodder

Region: NWR / Oregon
Car #: 88
Year : 95
Icon 1 posted  Profile for Keith in WA     Edit/Delete Post  Report this post to a Moderator

I don't know about anyone else but I'm not sure what part you're missing. Is it the thinamajig by the doohickey?

--------------------
Keith Novak
(Will work for tires)

Chris Klein

Icon 1 posted  Profile for Chris Klein     Edit/Delete Post  Report this post to a Moderator

Sorry! it is the bracket that has 6 bolts right by the hood latch...

Jason I will call as I work in Salem!

--------------------
Chris Klein

oem steve

Region: South East
Car #: #92
Year : 91
Icon 1 posted  Profile for oem steve     Edit/Delete Post  Report this post to a Moderator

I think you are looking for the upper retainer if my computer is correct it is part # na01500kob from mazda and it list for about $65.70 hopefully someone has one used close by.

--------------------
email: standrewsexpress@bellsouth.net
visit us at http://www.standrewsexpress.com

Under powered and under driven

Chris Klein

Is that what it's called!!! Thanks steve! One of those little things you don't know you need but can't go with out!!! I am going to stop over at Jason's after work and see if he has it.

--------------------
Chris Klein

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To: