Spec Miata Community   
search | help | calendar | games | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Hello Spec Miata Community » Sports Car Club of America » SCCA North Pacific » Service Crew Needed For The Mount Hood Rally on October 23

- Email this page to someone! | Subscribe To Topic  
Author Topic: Service Crew Needed For The Mount Hood Rally on October 23
Mike Colangelo Verified Driver Made Donation to Website

Region: NWR
Car #: 37
Icon 1 posted  Profile for Mike Colangelo     Edit/Delete Post  Report this post to a Moderator

Howdy,

I'm looking for one or two people to act as my service crew for the Mt Hood Rally on October 23. The race itself is a one day event (Saturday) but at least one service person will be needed in Hood River on Friday evening (Oct 22) so we can discuss logistics, service, etc. Local area SCCA or Conference racers and/or service crew who know their way around a race car are especially preferred. The car is a 1992 Nissan Sentra SE-R Group 2 rally car.

Basic duties include changing tires, checking fluids, adding fuel, washing windows, and inspecting the car. You know, typical stuff that we do at our club races. I have a large collection of spare parts for the car but hopefully we won't need to use them.

No pay involved here but I will put you up in the grandest of Hood River's accommodations (Best Western) on Friday night. Plus, we'll buy you dinner Friday evening and at the post-race awards ceremony on Saturday evening.

This will be my first rally and I'm just out to have fun and not crash. So I plan on keeping it light this weekend. [Big Grin]

PM me here or email me at mcolangelo3000 at gmail dot com if interested. Thanks!

Here's some more info on the race:
http://www.mthoodrally.com/2010/index.php

Mike Colangelo Verified Driver Made Donation to Website

Region: NWR
Car #: 37
Icon 1 posted  Profile for Mike Colangelo     Edit/Delete Post  Report this post to a Moderator

Service crew lined up.

Wish me luck! [Big Grin]

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To: