Spec Miata Community   
search | help | calendar | games | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Hello Spec Miata Community » Sports Car Club of America » SCCA North Pacific » Driver needed for 12hr. this wknd.

- Email this page to someone! | Subscribe To Topic  
Author Topic: Driver needed for 12hr. this wknd.
Goggles Pisano

Region: NW
Car #: 23
Year : 1999
Icon 1 posted  Profile for Goggles Pisano   Author's Homepage     Edit/Delete Post  Report this post to a Moderator

Anybody want to drive this weekend and share 1/3 (or less if additional driver(s) is found) of cost for this weekends 12 hr. race? We had a last minute idea to do this race and hours later, one guy backed out (wife made him do it) I'm providing my 1999 Spec Miata and a Motorhome (such as it is)
Time is short! It'll be dry!
Call me if interested.
Eric
541-556-6000

--------------------
Ericjonesmotorsports.com
"If it can't kill ya, it ain't a sport."

Goggles Pisano

Icon 1 posted  Profile for Goggles Pisano   Author's Homepage     Edit/Delete Post  Report this post to a Moderator

Hmm. Must be an unappealing race. Only 17 entries. Guess we'll skip it this year. See you all next season.

--------------------
Ericjonesmotorsports.com

Mr. Linse

Region: pac-nw
Car #: 55
Year : 1991
Icon 1 posted  Profile for Mr. Linse     Edit/Delete Post  Report this post to a Moderator

I would have jumped on that deal but conference does not like us 17 year olds. I will be there to help out whoever needs it anyways.

Goggles Pisano

Dang! Would've been fun to have you in the car Robert. Keep it in mind for next year.

--------------------
Ericjonesmotorsports.com

Dudley Redhead

Region: Oregon
Car #: 01
SMIM: 2009 Ore. Region Crew Chief of the Year 2010 Ore. Region ITA Champion
Icon 1 posted  Profile for Dudley Redhead     Edit/Delete Post  Report this post to a Moderator

how did the enduro go for you. no rain thank god.

--------------------
Dudley Redhead

Goggles Pisano

We skipped it. Too expensive for just three drivers. Four was our minimum. We only had the idea to run the race on the day before. Next year maybe.
Thanks again for the tires Red. I hope I can repay the favor someday soon.

--------------------
Ericjonesmotorsports.com

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To: