Spec Miata Community   
search | help | calendar | games | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Hello Spec Miata Community » National Auto Sport Association » NASA Discussion » New Web site dedicated to towing and tow vehicles

- Email this page to someone! | Subscribe To Topic  
Author Topic: New Web site dedicated to towing and tow vehicles
UCFBrett

Region: NASA SoCal
Car #: 255
Year : 1995
Icon 1 posted  Profile for UCFBrett   Author's Homepage     Edit/Delete Post  Report this post to a Moderator

Hi all, I just wanted to announce a new Web site I just launched called http://www.OnlineTowingGuide.com. It’s dedicated to everything about recreational towing, from how to choose a trailer, tow vehicle or a hitch, to news and information on the latest towing products, and tips and pointers on maintenance and towing safety.

The site maintains an archive of tow vehicle tests, video tips and a compilation of the towing laws in all 50 states. So if you’re towing your racecar, boat, quads or RV across state lines, you’ll know in advance what each state requires. We’re adding new information all the time and if you need to know something about towing, OnlineTowingGuide.com has the answers.

Also, if you think of anything we could add or information we omitted, send me an e-mail to: brett@OnlineTowingGuide.com. Thanks.

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To: