Spec Miata Community   
search | help | calendar | games | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Hello Spec Miata Community » Mid Western Council » MWC Discussion » W2W School

- Email this page to someone! | Subscribe To Topic  
Author Topic: W2W School
TJAndriesen

Region: NNJ
Car #: 43
Year : 1990
Icon 1 posted  Profile for TJAndriesen     Edit/Delete Post  Report this post to a Moderator

I'm the only Miata so far. Who else is going?

--------------------
TJ Andriesen
Barrington, IL
#43 SM/ITA (SCCA & MC)

Zauskycop Verified Driver

Region: Chicago
Car #: 45
Year : 1991
Icon 1 posted  Profile for Zauskycop     Edit/Delete Post  Report this post to a Moderator

I will be going TJ...just have to get all my applications in...

Tracy Ramsey
Team Blenderblaster

--------------------
Tracy Ramsey
Team Blenderblaster

Mike C Verified Driver Made Donation to Website
MegaModerator

Region: WDCR - 042
Car #: 75
Year : 93 & 95 & 99
Icon 1 posted  Profile for Mike C   Author's Homepage     Edit/Delete Post  Report this post to a Moderator

Alot of folks are doing DC first????

--------------------
Mike Collins
MEATHEAD Racing
http://www.SHEETZ.com
The MEATHEAD Racing 2010 Calendar is up!!!!
www.MEATHEADRacing.com
SMAC Member
WDCR-SCCA SM Drivers Rep.
ALL OPINIONS ON RULES OR SPECIFICATIONS ARE JUST THAT, MY OPINIONS!

TJAndriesen

Icon 1 posted  Profile for TJAndriesen     Edit/Delete Post  Report this post to a Moderator

Summit Point is a bit of a tow from Chicago.

I did do the DC school last year and it was a very well run school.

--------------------
TJ Andriesen
Barrington, IL
#43 SM/ITA (SCCA & MC)

DaveC Verified Driver Made Donation to Website

Region: Milwaukee/Midwestern Council
Car #: 23
Year : 1999
Icon 1 posted  Profile for DaveC     Edit/Delete Post  Report this post to a Moderator

TJ,

Welcome to MC... The schools don't tend to fill up until about 3 weeks before hand so don't get too worried.

Looking forward to seeing more drivers join the group SM group. I should be there as an instructor; hopefully we will cross paths, good luck and have fun.

--------------------
Dave Cox

Jerret Gerber

Region: Central
Car #: 9
Year : 1996
Icon 1 posted  Profile for Jerret Gerber     Edit/Delete Post  Report this post to a Moderator

Dave I might show up as a spectator and hang out with you if thats okay Let me know

Icon 1 posted  Profile for Zauskycop     Edit/Delete Post  Report this post to a Moderator

6 or 7 SM's already in the school? Should be fun... TJ, you have all the experience...I will be following YOU and learning !!

--------------------
Tracy Ramsey
Team Blenderblaster

Wreckerboy Verified Driver

Region: WDC
Car #: SSM 53 "Lola"
Icon 1 posted  Profile for Wreckerboy     Edit/Delete Post  Report this post to a Moderator

quote:
Originally posted by Mike C:
Alot of folks are doing DC first????

I understand schools all over the country are reporting declining enrollments directly as a result of WDCR scheduling...

[Smile]

(cue Mike888)

--------------------
Rob Myles
Hero To The Momentum Impaired

TJAndriesen

I'm pretty good with what mistakes to avoid but have plenty to learn on the driving front. It sould be a lot of fun.

My son will be there with our other Miata along with and a friend and his son at the HSAX school.

If we don't catch up at tech this weekend I'll see you the classroom on the 11th.

--------------------
TJ Andriesen
Barrington, IL
#43 SM/ITA (SCCA & MC)

I will be there right at 10 for tech, but have a racing party (CIR) to head to at 1245...so not sure how long I will be staying.

...otherwise, yes I will see you on the 11th!

--------------------
Tracy Ramsey
Team Blenderblaster

TJAndriesen

Hey Tracy,

Great to meet you. Rob Foley told me about your blender. Will it be making an appearance at the school as well?

--------------------
TJ Andriesen
Barrington, IL
#43 SM/ITA (SCCA & MC)

Actually...it was at the Tech day, sadly with no "ammunition" as it may be haha...

Yes, that goes with me wherever I go, and will be at the school as well. Wonder if they will mind if we have a "liquid lunch" at the classroom day?? ROFL

It was good meeting you and your sons as well. Looks like we will have a fun time overcoming the "Advanced Juggernaut"!!!

--------------------
Tracy Ramsey
Team Blenderblaster

TJAndriesen

Great school guys. Thanks for the coaching Dave. By the last race on Sunday I was feeling very comfortable with BHF.

Tracy, enjoy next weekend. Should be pretty easy for you after last. Just remember Red means Red.

--------------------
TJ Andriesen
Barrington, IL
#43 SM/ITA (SCCA & MC)

Thanks TJ...it was a good time and I enjoyed spending the time with you and your sons.

Hopefully we won't add the extra two pounds to the front tires this time ;-).

I reviewed my videos and I THINK I figured out some easy areas for me to improve!

--------------------
Tracy Ramsey
Team Blenderblaster

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To: