Spec Miata Community   
search | help | calendar | games | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Hello Spec Miata Community » Mid Western Council » MWC Discussion » Autobahn CC this Weekend

- Email this page to someone! | Subscribe To Topic  
Author Topic: Autobahn CC this Weekend
TJAndriesen

Region: NNJ
Car #: 43
Year : 1990
Icon 1 posted  Profile for TJAndriesen     Edit/Delete Post  Report this post to a Moderator

So who's racing?

I'm doing my corner worker stint Sunday. If I have the choice, what corner should I work?

--------------------
TJ Andriesen
Barrington, IL
#43 SM/ITA (SCCA & MC)

DaveC Verified Driver Made Donation to Website

Region: Milwaukee/Midwestern Council
Car #: 23
Year : 1999
Icon 1 posted  Profile for DaveC     Edit/Delete Post  Report this post to a Moderator

One with an experienced captain [Smile] .

Since that track is pretty flat you should be able to see quite a bit from each corner and should allow you to see different things.

Have fun and if you have whites (pants and shirt) wear those. Helps the drivers to see you as well as it is supposed to be pretty warm on Sunday so that will help while you are standing out on the corner all day.

--------------------
Dave Cox

TJAndriesen

Icon 1 posted  Profile for TJAndriesen     Edit/Delete Post  Report this post to a Moderator

Good advice.

How's the car coming? We going to see you back on the track anytime soon?

--------------------
TJ Andriesen
Barrington, IL
#43 SM/ITA (SCCA & MC)

DaveC Verified Driver Made Donation to Website

Region: Milwaukee/Midwestern Council
Car #: 23
Year : 1999
Icon 1 posted  Profile for DaveC     Edit/Delete Post  Report this post to a Moderator

Unfortunately, no I am now looking at possible September or the long if I get out this year. Too many unknowns right now.

I am hoping to make it to a few MC races as a worker or a spectator before then though.

--------------------
Dave Cox

Zauskycop Verified Driver

Region: Chicago
Car #: 45
Year : 1991
Icon 1 posted  Profile for Zauskycop     Edit/Delete Post  Report this post to a Moderator

I'll be out this weekend TJ in Joliet, but not at Autobahn...heading to Rt. 66 for the Solo event there. Still don't know what I'm driving, but everyone can be a car whore once in a while right?

--------------------
Tracy Ramsey
Team Blenderblaster

TJAndriesen

I am keen to do an AutoX out there sometime. The other Miata is set up for STS and just put a new set of Bridgestone Star Specs on it that I want to check out. They have anything coming up in June? Chris is doing an internship in Springfield and if he's not around you'd be welcome to co-driver my car.

--------------------
TJ Andriesen
Barrington, IL
#43 SM/ITA (SCCA & MC)

Zauskycop Verified Driver

Region: Chicago
Car #: 45
Year : 1991
Icon 1 posted  Profile for Zauskycop     Edit/Delete Post  Report this post to a Moderator

Looks like June 20th, and that would be a blast!

http://scca-chicago.com/solo/index.html

--------------------
Tracy Ramsey
Team Blenderblaster

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To: