Spec Miata Community   
search | help | calendar | games | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Hello Spec Miata Community » Mid Western Council » MWC Discussion » 2006 participation

- Email this page to someone! | Subscribe To Topic  
Author Topic: 2006 participation
Jason S

Region: Chicago
Icon 1 posted  Profile for Jason S     Edit/Delete Post  Report this post to a Moderator

Just curious about car counts, who is going to be running a complete season for the council? This will be my first full season;

1) Jason Stiplosek

DaveC Verified Driver Made Donation to Website

Region: Milwaukee/Midwestern Council
Car #: 23
Year : 1999
Icon 1 posted  Profile for DaveC     Edit/Delete Post  Report this post to a Moderator

Jason,

Good to hear you are coming back. Did you buy a car or are you running Pete's?

I am not going to run a full MC season, but maybe half.

--------------------
Dave Cox

Jason S

Region: Chicago
Icon 1 posted  Profile for Jason S     Edit/Delete Post  Report this post to a Moderator

Wrong Jason...I own a silver miata with black top. I guess most people will be focused on that other club this year?

VanB

Car #: 93
Year : 90
Icon 1 posted  Profile for VanB     Edit/Delete Post  Report this post to a Moderator

I should be there most of the season. #93 red, My buddy Chris will probably be running the car in ITA.

Jeff

DaveC Verified Driver Made Donation to Website

Region: Milwaukee/Midwestern Council
Car #: 23
Year : 1999
Icon 1 posted  Profile for DaveC     Edit/Delete Post  Report this post to a Moderator

A lot of the MC driver's don't frequent the board that often if at all. The last few years MC has averaged over 14 SM's a race. I would imagine it will be a lot of the normal crowd and similiar numbers.

--------------------
Dave Cox

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To: