Spec Miata Community   
search | help | calendar | games | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Hello Spec Miata Community » Mid Western Council » MWC Discussion » Blackhawk Sept. 17th

- Email this page to someone! | Subscribe To Topic  
Author Topic: Blackhawk Sept. 17th
DaveC Verified Driver Made Donation to Website

Region: Milwaukee/Midwestern Council
Car #: 23
Year : 1999
Icon 1 posted  Profile for DaveC     Edit/Delete Post  Report this post to a Moderator

What happened, any reports?

I had planned on making it, but I ended up having to flown out of town to take care of family business.

--------------------
Dave Cox

backusm Verified Driver Made Donation to Website Series Champ

Region: CenDiv
Car #: 94
Year : 90
Icon 1 posted  Profile for backusm     Edit/Delete Post  Report this post to a Moderator

Schlieffler's in a walkover. Talbot in 3rd, Wheeler 4th, I was fifth in one of Wheeler's rentals.

In ITA St. Louis crew then I beat Talbot for 3rd. I think we had 12-13 cars

--------------------
Mike Backus
90 SM white #94

Steve Scheifler Verified Driver Made Donation to Website
Veteran Member

Region: STL
Car #: 82
Year : 1991
Icon 1 posted  Profile for Steve Scheifler     Edit/Delete Post  Report this post to a Moderator

Mike and Alex proved just how important the car is. Two guys that would normally have been battling for the lead were left far behind to duel each other for “best of the rest” status. Mike was in two different cars for the races and I’m not sure what the limitations were on each, but I suspect power was a big factor on both. It would be interesting to get those on the dyno and see what they make.

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To: