Spec Miata Community   
search | help | calendar | games | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Hello Spec Miata Community » Mid Western Council » MWC Discussion » July 22nd BFR Race Paddock

- Email this page to someone! | Subscribe To Topic  
Author Topic: July 22nd BFR Race Paddock
backusm Verified Driver Made Donation to Website Series Champ

Region: CenDiv
Car #: 94
Year : 90
Icon 14 posted  Profile for backusm     Edit/Delete Post  Report this post to a Moderator

Lately I've noticed that the SMs are getting spread out around the paddock. People have their typical spots, and I recognize fewer of the drivers/cars than I used to.

Thus, I'm proposing we bring the SM paddock back. Obviously (or not) Wheeler's rig is the logical hub since he's usually bringing 6-10 cars, and there's a big awning with shade. Plus, he gets there a day before all of the rest of us.

We're run groups 1 and 6, so there's a bunch of time between run groups. So I'll contribue the first $25 worth of gatorade, water, and soda. Bring a chair and some version of a sweet/salty snack.

Just remember when the green flag drops, the bullshit stops [Big Grin]

--------------------
Mike Backus
90 SM white #94

FastChad Verified Driver

Region: Midwest
Car #: 39
Year : 1990
Icon 14 posted  Profile for FastChad     Edit/Delete Post  Report this post to a Moderator

Good idea, Mike! I'll bring Goldfish...they're a fun snack for kids of all ages!!!

simbone Verified Driver Made Donation to Website

Region: Colorado
Car #: 37
Year : 1992
Icon 1 posted  Profile for simbone     Edit/Delete Post  Report this post to a Moderator

I'm dropping off the trailer on Saturday. Looking forward to meeting some new folks.

Mike Gaudet
#37 SM

--------------------
Blue Velour Racing

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To: