Spec Miata Community   
search | help | calendar | games | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Hello Spec Miata Community » Mid Western Council » MWC Discussion » BHF 6/29?

- Email this page to someone! | Subscribe To Topic  
Author Topic: BHF 6/29?
VanB

Car #: 93
Year : 90
Icon 1 posted  Profile for VanB     Edit/Delete Post  Report this post to a Moderator

Anybody go? What happened?

backusm Verified Driver Made Donation to Website Series Champ

Region: CenDiv
Car #: 94
Year : 90
Icon 1 posted  Profile for backusm     Edit/Delete Post  Report this post to a Moderator

10-12 cars in the field. Pretty good racing. I think it was Backus, Ray, Chad in SM. ITA had Cromas in second and Chad got a black flag when Cuenca slammed the door on him in 6.

--------------------
Mike Backus
90 SM white #94

Blake Thompson Verified Driver
Now The Fastest "Blake" in Spec Miata

Region: Central
Car #: 97
Year : 1991
Icon 1 posted  Profile for Blake Thompson   Author's Homepage     Edit/Delete Post  Report this post to a Moderator

I still don't have my license from MW. Guess I'm racing on my nat from here on out.

--------------------
http://btdtracing.com - YOUR Miata Parts Pimp

old65 Verified Driver

Region: Chicago
Car #: 6
Year : 1992
Icon 1 posted  Profile for old65     Edit/Delete Post  Report this post to a Moderator

Blake:
If you paid your club dues and the licensing fee I'd get a hold of John Boldt and ask him about your license.
There have been some record keeping changes and problems this year and your stuff may have fallen through the cracks.
With your license this year you also get one of the new 50th anniversary jacket patches.
Other than that you can always go to the July 19th drivers school.
Ray

Blake Thompson Verified Driver
Now The Fastest "Blake" in Spec Miata

Region: Central
Car #: 97
Year : 1991
Icon 1 posted  Profile for Blake Thompson   Author's Homepage     Edit/Delete Post  Report this post to a Moderator

John emailed a response to me today that he just got the updated documents and it's on its way. good times. hopefully ill have my s together for the july race, and IIRC there is a lap day preceding?

--------------------
http://btdtracing.com - YOUR Miata Parts Pimp

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To: