Spec Miata Community   
search | help | calendar | games | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Hello Spec Miata Community » Mid Western Council » MWC Discussion » Looong Race 10/24-10/25

- Email this page to someone! | Subscribe To Topic  
Author Topic: Looong Race 10/24-10/25
DaveC Verified Driver Made Donation to Website

Region: Milwaukee/Midwestern Council
Car #: 23
Year : 1999
Icon 1 posted  Profile for DaveC     Edit/Delete Post  Report this post to a Moderator

Who's in for the Looong race?

For those that have never run it before, MC's last race of the year is a 50 lap or 80 minute event around Blackhawk with a lot to do for the family. A big wheel event, trick or treating for the kids, and plenty of partying in the evening. It's always a good time for all.

--------------------
Dave Cox

willy_1959 Verified Driver Made Donation to Website

Region: Milwaukee+Midwest council madison club
Car #: 36
Year : 93
Icon 1 posted  Profile for willy_1959   Author's Homepage     Edit/Delete Post  Report this post to a Moderator

Im in

my trailer is going out tomorrow for the scca regional. and staying until next week. Im gonna be back out there wednesday to try to help instruct on a lap day sponsored by the track.

im racing both Saturday and Sunday next weekend with council. I believe Blake will be there as well

--------------------
http://btdtracing.com - Miata Parts

VanB

Car #: 93
Year : 90
Icon 1 posted  Profile for VanB     Edit/Delete Post  Report this post to a Moderator

Unfortunately I can't make it on Saturday but plan to be there Sunday to run with the IT group.

backusm Verified Driver Made Donation to Website Series Champ

Region: CenDiv
Car #: 94
Icon 1 posted  Profile for backusm     Edit/Delete Post  Report this post to a Moderator

I'm in with a repaired car

--------------------
Mike Backus
90 SM white #94

Icon 1 posted  Profile for DaveC     Edit/Delete Post  Report this post to a Moderator

Registration for SM looks like 17 and I know there is atleast one that is not registered. ITA is at 11 with at least 1 driver/co-driver not registered.

And to answer the question a few times already: No, I am not running in SM, but ITA, hmmm, maybe. [scratchchin] Just thought we would make it confusing [Smile] .

--------------------
Dave Cox

Dan Verified Driver

Year : 95
Icon 1 posted  Profile for Dan     Edit/Delete Post  Report this post to a Moderator

I am in for SM...and hosting SpamFest on Saturday night after worker rides are over. Stop by for a light meal of Spam and beer....will be close to Turn 4 like normal.

VanB

Car #: 93
Icon 1 posted  Profile for VanB     Edit/Delete Post  Report this post to a Moderator

Came down with the flu last night. Sucks to miss the Long Race, it's a long time til April.

Too bad Jeff. You missed a great weekend congrats to Ray and Jeret on their wins and a great drive by Jamie from the back on Saturday.

Even though I only 1/2 the race I had a great race with Mike Diamond, until he pushed me hard enough to make a mistake in 6.

Thanks to all the workers for a great weekend.

For anyone thinking about this race for next year, it is a great way to end the year.

Oh yea, and someone ask Backus about his novice X's. [Smile]

--------------------
Dave Cox

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To: