Spec Miata Community   
search | help | calendar | games | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Hello Spec Miata Community » SpecMiata.com » Spec Miata » S Plan pricing - how to get?

- Email this page to someone! | Subscribe To Topic  
Author Topic: S Plan pricing - how to get?
amolaver Verified Driver Made Donation to Website

Region: NASA MA
Car #: 50
Year : '96
Icon 1 posted  Profile for amolaver   Author's Homepage     Edit/Delete Post  Report this post to a Moderator

So I found the S-plan site... http://www.mazdausa.com/MusaWeb/displayPage.action?pageParameter=splan but when i try to get my pin, it asks for a 'partner id' i tried my mazdaspeed team number, but no joy. I did try searching this site, but couldn't find the magic. A little help?

--------------------
ahm - http://www.awesom-oracing.com
2009 NASA MA SM Champion

TimBuck Verified Driver Made Donation to Website
I'll believe it when I believe it.

Region: CalClub
Car #: 44
Year : 1992
Icon 1 posted  Profile for TimBuck   Author's Homepage     Edit/Delete Post  Report this post to a Moderator

emailed you.

--------------------
Tim Buck

MAZDASPEED Motorsports Development
Mazda North American Operations
phone (800) 435-2508
fax (949) 222-2650

zoom-zoom!

Icon 1 posted  Profile for amolaver   Author's Homepage     Edit/Delete Post  Report this post to a Moderator

thanks!

--------------------
2009 NASA MA SM Champion

Spud99

Region: NWR
Year : 99
Icon 1 posted  Profile for Spud99     Edit/Delete Post  Report this post to a Moderator

Everytime I asked a Dealership about using mine they don't even bother checking the book for us [Frown]

I did get get a good price from Crater Lake Mazda in Oregon on a 07' Sport, but the local Dealerships up here don't seem to care about S Plan.

Anyone know of a Dealership in the Northwest that honors the S Plan pricing ?

Sorry about the thread hijack, but I would like to know .

TimBuck Verified Driver Made Donation to Website
I'll believe it when I believe it.

Region: CalClub
Car #: 44
Icon 1 posted  Profile for TimBuck   Author's Homepage     Edit/Delete Post  Report this post to a Moderator

None are requied to sell at S-plan. But it's pretty rare that they don't want that sale.

My advice is to go right to the sales manager. Month end. Evening. [Smile]

--------------------
Tim Buck

MAZDASPEED Motorsports Development
Mazda North American Operations
phone (800) 435-2508
fax (949) 222-2650

zoom-zoom!

JACK MARTIN Verified Driver

Region: Wichita
Car #: 30
Icon 1 posted  Profile for JACK MARTIN     Edit/Delete Post  Report this post to a Moderator

I bought a Tribute last summer with the S plan and was very pleased with the price. The look on the salesman's gave me a clue that it must be a pretty good deal.
I want to thank Mazda for all they do to help out their racers. You don't see GM doing anything to help their racers (or for that matter their customers or dealers either).

Jack

Spud99

Region: NWR
Year : 99
Icon 1 posted  Profile for Spud99     Edit/Delete Post  Report this post to a Moderator

Thanks Tim !!! I worked in sales a bit and was aware of the end of month numbers [Smile] .

Next time I find something on the lot that I like
I will work on that angle [Wink]

Mike

+1 re: Jack's comments. i got my brother to buy a miata (traded an STi no less), my wife a 6, my sister a 6, and i think i got my dad to get a mazdaspeed3 (thanks to tim for helping out). i may not love the rotary, but i love what mazda does for us.

--------------------
2009 NASA MA SM Champion

fleming Made Donation to Website

Region: northeast
Year : 90
Icon 1 posted  Profile for fleming     Edit/Delete Post  Report this post to a Moderator

work this angle too.. the internet...get a price from one dealer and then get it from another dealer.. and then do it at the end of the month..

--------------------
"where one ends, one shall begin".

Matt Reynolds

Region: Southwest
Car #: 74
Year : 1999
Icon 1 posted  Profile for Matt Reynolds     Edit/Delete Post  Report this post to a Moderator

How do I find out my Mazda Partner ID number?

--------------------
Reynolds Brothers Racing/Prodigy Motorsports/Race Engineering/Carbotech Brakes

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To: