Spec Miata Community   
search | help | calendar | games | forum home

  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Hello Spec Miata Community » SpecMiata.com » Spec Miata » March Fastrack

 - Email this page to someone! | Subscribe To Topic  
Author Topic: March Fastrack
38BFAST Verified Driver
Member

Region: Waterford Hills
Car #: 38
Year : 96
Posts: 348
Status: Offline
Icon 1 posted  Profile for 38BFAST     Edit/Delete Post  Report this post to a Moderator

In addition to the clarification of 9.1.8.C.p.1 in TB 10-03, the CRB views any visually apparent ECU modifications to be in violation
of this rule. Regardless of source, anyone with an ECU that is in any way questionable in this regard is advised to replace it.

http://scca.com/documents/Fastrack/10/10-fastrack-march.pdf

--------------------
Ralph Provitz
#38
2008 WHRRI SM Champion
2008 WHRRI Top 10 Overall
V2 Motorsports, Race support, Data Dude

Weekend Warrior Verified Driver Made Donation to Website
Racing to Cure ALS (Lou Gehrig's Disease)

Region: WDCR
Car #: 56 "Earl"
Year : 1990, 1999 soon to be SM
Posts: 2947
Status: Offline
Icon 1 posted  Profile for Weekend Warrior   Author's Homepage     Edit/Delete Post  Report this post to a Moderator

Mine is painted black because I didn't remove it when I painted the floor of the car black, is that a "Visual modification"?

--------------------
http://www.olsinvestfinancial.com
http://www.alsinfo.org
http://www.weekendwarriorracing.com

Kent Carter Verified Driver Made Donation to Website
Future Never Has Been

Region: Houston
Car #: 91
Year : 1991
Posts: 2171
Status: Offline
Icon 1 posted  Profile for Kent Carter   Author's Homepage     Edit/Delete Post  Report this post to a Moderator

quote:
Originally posted by Alan Olson:
Mine is painted black because I didn't remove it when I painted the floor of the car black, is that a "Visual modification"?

Black dissipates heat better! You did this on purpose and you know it [rolling on floor laughin]

--------------------
Do I turn my 99 Hard S into a killerfast SM or seek a donor?

cam Verified Driver
Cheap member

Region: southwest
Car #: 14
Year : 90
Posts: 739
Status: Offline
Icon 1 posted  Profile for cam   Author's Homepage     Edit/Delete Post  Report this post to a Moderator

From Page 10:
quote:
NO ACTION REQUIRED
GCR

2. #479 (Mac Spikes) Classify a Miata with Chevrolet LS1 engine anywhere
This car is eligible to run in SPO.

One way to solve the ECU/1.6 Vs 1.8 VS 99 debate

--------------------
"The problem with Socialism is that you eventually run out of other people's money."
~Prime Minister Margaret Thatcher
"A government big enough to give you everything you want, is strong enough to take everything you have."
~Thomas Jefferson

Kent Carter Verified Driver Made Donation to Website
Future Never Has Been

Region: Houston
Car #: 91
Year : 1991
Posts: 2171
Status: Offline
Icon 1 posted  Profile for Kent Carter   Author's Homepage     Edit/Delete Post  Report this post to a Moderator

quote:
Originally posted by cam:
From Page 10:
quote:
NO ACTION REQUIRED
GCR

2. #479 (Mac Spikes) Classify a Miata with Chevrolet LS1 engine anywhere
This car is eligible to run in SPO.

One way to solve the ECU/1.6 Vs 1.8 VS 99 debate
Ohh.. options.

--------------------
Do I turn my 99 Hard S into a killerfast SM or seek a donor?

Weekend Warrior Verified Driver Made Donation to Website
Racing to Cure ALS (Lou Gehrig's Disease)

Region: WDCR
Car #: 56 "Earl"
Year : 1990, 1999 soon to be SM
Posts: 2947
Status: Offline
Icon 1 posted  Profile for Weekend Warrior   Author's Homepage     Edit/Delete Post  Report this post to a Moderator

quote:
Originally posted by Kent Carter:
quote:
Originally posted by Alan Olson:
Mine is painted black because I didn't remove it when I painted the floor of the car black, is that a "Visual modification"?

Black dissipates heat better! You did this on purpose and you know it [rolling on floor laughin]
Shhhhh, Moderators please delete Kent's message!

--------------------
http://www.olsinvestfinancial.com
http://www.alsinfo.org
http://www.weekendwarriorracing.com

Weekend Warrior Verified Driver Made Donation to Website
Racing to Cure ALS (Lou Gehrig's Disease)

Region: WDCR
Car #: 56 "Earl"
Year : 1990, 1999 soon to be SM
Posts: 2947
Status: Offline
Icon 1 posted  Profile for Weekend Warrior   Author's Homepage     Edit/Delete Post  Report this post to a Moderator

quote:
Originally posted by Kent Carter:
quote:
Originally posted by cam:
From Page 10:
quote:
NO ACTION REQUIRED
GCR

2. #479 (Mac Spikes) Classify a Miata with Chevrolet LS1 engine anywhere
This car is eligible to run in SPO.

One way to solve the ECU/1.6 Vs 1.8 VS 99 debate
Ohh.. options.
Leave it to Mac. [rolling on floor laughin]

--------------------
http://www.olsinvestfinancial.com
http://www.alsinfo.org
http://www.weekendwarriorracing.com

   

   Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To: