Spec Miata Community   
search | help | calendar | games | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Hello Spec Miata Community » SpecMiata.com » Spec Miata » Arrive & Drive in So Cal

- Email this page to someone! | Subscribe To Topic  
Author Topic: Arrive & Drive in So Cal
Francis Verified Driver

Icon 1 posted  Profile for Francis     Edit/Delete Post  Report this post to a Moderator

I am new to this forum and Spec Miata. I have been racing karts (shifter, Rotax and endurance) for 10 years, have done auto cross, track days and the Skip Barber Advanced Racing School on the Miata. I would like to get into endurance road racing with a Spec Miata, but currently do not have the time and space to own and maintain a car.

I would like to rent a car a few times to find out exactly what I want in terms of year and options, and then purchase a Spec Miata.

I need recommendation for a good Miata shop in Southern California that does arrive and drive and can help me get started in racing. Also if anyone out there is looking for a driver as part of an endurance team, let me know.

Thanks,
Francis

Tyler Dahl Verified Driver Series Champ

Region: Utah
Car #: 70
Year : 1991
Icon 1 posted  Profile for Tyler Dahl     Edit/Delete Post  Report this post to a Moderator

http://www.rushmotorsport.com

Talk to Louis, I think all the front running cars down there Louis has worked on.

[ 03-07-2010, 11:29 AM: Message edited by: Tyler Dahl ]

--------------------
Tyler Dahl
Race Engineering
Miatacage.com
Carbotech

GW

Icon 1 posted  Profile for GW     Edit/Delete Post  Report this post to a Moderator

Hi Francis,
Tyler is correct in getting hold of Louis. I am one of a huge number of guys and gals who have rented cars and had him take car of our Miata's. You will not be dissappointed.
Good luck,
Grant

dickball Verified Driver Made Donation to Website

Region: sfr
Car #: 14
Year : 91
Icon 1 posted  Profile for dickball     Edit/Delete Post  Report this post to a Moderator

There is no question. Luis and Rush Motorsports are the BEST in SoCal.

Mr Ball

Chuck Mathews Verified Driver

Region: SoCal
Car #: 38
Year : 1990
Icon 1 posted  Profile for Chuck Mathews     Edit/Delete Post  Report this post to a Moderator

quote:
Originally posted by dickball:
There is no question. Luis and Rush Motorsports are the BEST in SoCal.

Mr Ball

+1 for Rush!

--------------------
Chuck Mathews
SoCal SM #38

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To: