Spec Miata Community   
search | help | calendar | games | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Hello Spec Miata Community » SpecMiata.com » Spec Miata » Runoffs Lap Times (Page 6)

- Email this page to someone! | Subscribe To Topic
Page 6 of 7 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  next » 

Author Topic: Runoffs Lap Times
Mitch Reading Verified Driver Made Donation to Website

Region: Philadelphia
Car #: 65
Year : 1991
Icon 1 posted  Profile for Mitch Reading     Edit/Delete Post  Report this post to a Moderator

See the PR @ scc.org.... http://www.scca.org/newsarticle.aspx?hub=1&news=3999

I love the quote, "...Charb in the #67 Jacked up on Mountain Dew Mazda Miata..." I've gotta party with that guy sometime, classic!

--------------------
http://www.mitchum.ms

Jamie Tucker Series Champ

ARRC 2010 Champ

Region: CFR
Car #: 97
Year : 1990/99
Icon 1 posted  Profile for Jamie Tucker     Edit/Delete Post  Report this post to a Moderator

quote:
Originally posted by guest driver:
quote:
Over under on post race DQ's?

There are some very intelligent and experienced folks in that top group. Maybe it comes down to 'ego' undoing a few?

As of 3:25 PM CDT, things are not good.
there are a some "egos" taking a bruising, second hand reports coming in are getting very ugly.
Seems like Race control received reports from their corner workers saying 'some' top 5 cars pulling off track on the cool down lap, tending to 'electrical" issues before continuing to impound. Tech was notified. [/QB]

Thats funny! Well, not really. I can tell you it won't involve the winner as he is wearing snow white today. No fuel pressure, no timing, and no ECU. If the engine passes (which it should) than there won't be any issues.

--------------------
2010 ARRC Champion
2010 CFR Champion
2010 instigator of the year
2010/2011 Andrew Von C Wingman

Mike C Verified Driver Made Donation to Website
MegaModerator

Region: WDCR - 042
Car #: 75
Year : 93 & 95 & 99
Icon 1 posted  Profile for Mike C   Author's Homepage     Edit/Delete Post  Report this post to a Moderator

Von C wins it. Tech is over all pass.

--------------------
Mike Collins
MEATHEAD Racing
http://www.SHEETZ.com
The MEATHEAD Racing 2010 Calendar is up!!!!
www.MEATHEADRacing.com
SMAC Member
WDCR-SCCA SM Drivers Rep.
ALL OPINIONS ON RULES OR SPECIFICATIONS ARE JUST THAT, MY OPINIONS!

ARRC 2010 Champ

Icon 1 posted  Profile for Jamie Tucker     Edit/Delete Post  Report this post to a Moderator

Thanks for the update Mike!

--------------------
2010 ARRC Champion
2010 CFR Champion

Kent Carter Verified Driver Made Donation to Website
Future Never Has Been

Region: Houston
Car #: 91
Icon 1 posted  Profile for Kent Carter   Author's Homepage     Edit/Delete Post  Report this post to a Moderator

What did they tech?

--------------------
Do I turn my 99 Hard S into a killerfast SM or seek a donor?

Todd Lamb Verified Driver Made Donation to Website Series Champ
Playboy Mazda MX-5 Cup Champion 2009

Region: SE Div, Atlanta
Car #: EddieFur
Year : Party like it's ____
Icon 1 posted  Profile for Todd Lamb   Author's Homepage     Edit/Delete Post  Report this post to a Moderator

Well there ya go, congrats to VonC!

I only picked 2 of the top 3....do I get a consolation prize? [Wink]

--------------------
Mazdaspeed // SafeRacer // Traqmate // OPM Autosports // East Street Auto // Cobalt Friction
Racers Edge Motorsports Rolex GT RX-8 // i-MOTO Racing Conti Challenge MAZDASPEED3
Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/toddspeed

guest driver

Region: 011
Car #: 47
Year : 94
Icon 1 posted  Profile for guest driver     Edit/Delete Post  Report this post to a Moderator

Awesome!!
Andrew Charbonneu is the National Champion!
[thumbsup]

John Mueller Verified Driver Made Donation to Website
Okay, not the slowest anymore...

Region: SoCal
Car #: 13
Year : 1992
Icon 1 posted  Profile for John Mueller   Author's Homepage     Edit/Delete Post  Report this post to a Moderator

quote:
Originally posted by Mike C:
Tech is over all pass.

[group hug] Great news !!! [group hug]

--------------------
Thanks,
John Mueller
NASA SM National Director
http://www.Weekend-Racer.com
#13 "Tiger Miata" - 2009 SoCal SSM Champion

ARRC 2010 Champ

quote:
Originally posted by Todd Lamb:
Well there ya go, congrats to VonC!

I only picked 2 of the top 3....do I get a consolation prize? [Wink]

Only if I get something for picking the winner! [Big Grin]

--------------------
2010 ARRC Champion
2010 CFR Champion

guest driver

Icon 1 posted  Profile for guest driver     Edit/Delete Post  Report this post to a Moderator

You don't get jack ...
Von C deserves all the Jack that he can drink(and a sweet Jill or two)...
free drinks at every bar he frequents next year, from Homestead to Elkhart Lake ! Damn, thats alotta bars, lotta Jack, you can maybe share his Jill??
how ironic, the guy that crashed the party at the RunOffs 2 years ago without an SRF invite, is now the National Champion!
[thumbsup]

mat pombo Verified Driver

Region: Atlanta
Car #: 01
Year : '90 & '99
Icon 1 posted  Profile for mat pombo   Author's Homepage     Edit/Delete Post  Report this post to a Moderator

Yeah, he drove my backup car in '07 when he crashed the party. I let him taste what it is like.... I think I get a little credit for this win:-)

Congrats Andrew! Now we got the runoffs champ in SEDIV to aim at every weekend.

ARRC 2010 Champ

I just talked to Von C and believe it or not he is on his way to the airport bar. You have to love him! Carlos he sends his regards!!! Actually, he said to tell that F%@*er I said hello.

--------------------
2010 ARRC Champion
2010 CFR Champion

guest driver

my hero ...
and i still wont sell my 'Andy Von C' Hero card.
[Roll Eyes]
There are too, too, toooo many Von C stories to tell, most of you know a few, none of which can be told here at a family rated site.
[tipsy]
all kidding aside, he is one of the sweetest, kindest guys out there, not an ounce of mean in him.
Not just one hell of a racer ... think it was easy taking down the Gorilla and a Coello at Road America? ... but a great person as well ...
our Spec Miata National Champion!
Look foward to buying him a round or six at the next bar we hook up at ...
[thumbsup]

suck fumes Verified Driver
Veteran Member

Region: Lonestar
Car #: 75
Year : 3rd in the nation
Icon 1 posted  Profile for suck fumes     Edit/Delete Post  Report this post to a Moderator

Congrats to Andrew!

I have to thank Ed Gilfus for setting up my car all week and building me an awesome motor that never had any issues. He worked his butt off all week for a LOT of people, sometimes i just don't know how he does it. I had a great time during the race even though it was VERY violent with people running into each other left and right. I guess that sign at the grid that read "Per stewards, NO BUMP DRAFTING" did not seem to work or scare anybody. Me and Reynolds were lucky enough to stay out of trouble and managed to represent Texas pretty well. I think tech was a joke all week but that's a different story. The wind gusts today were crazy, at certain points going through the carousel the gusts would actually push my car into a slide which was a little unsettling. But overall good week, fun race, wish there was more green flag racing. Our pack was catching the front 3 runners one second per lap. O well. Next year.

--------------------
THAT JUST HAPPENED!!! -RickyBobby-

Danny Steyn Verified Driver

Region: SE
Car #: 39
Year : 1999
Icon 1 posted  Profile for Danny Steyn   Author's Homepage     Edit/Delete Post  Report this post to a Moderator

Congrats Andrew - One hell of a result. You have our admiration. Congrats to Steve and Tony.

Unfortunately my day ended early when Jeffie, Mark and Sammy made contact. Sammy came sideways across the track in T13 and I had nowhere to go. One of those things.

2010 Runoffs - What an experience for a newbie like me. Learned so much. Have so much to work on. Very positive experience for me and I would ecourage anyone to do it.

On the negative side, the "Kill Zone" mentioned above was very real, but one expects that in SM. On the tech side, lots of stories, lots of REAL issues that need to be resolved, and lots of smoke and mirrors to deflect attention.

All in all a great experience, albeit very disappointing.

Met a lot of the names in this sport that I had heard about but never raced against. Some really great guys in our class.

I just want to thank Tom, Tim and Ryan from OPM for their great support, to Glenn and Andre from Traqmate for their help, and to Mike Rossini for building my engines that kept me in the running all week.

--------------------
Danny
http://www.dannysteyn.com
http://www.adeptstudios.com
OPM Autosports | Traqmate | Rossini Racing Engines
2010 June Sprints Champ, 2010 ARRC SMX Champ
2009 SARRC Champ, 2009 SEDiv ECR Champ, 2009 FES Champ
2008 SEDiv ECR Champ

Dwayne Hoover Verified Driver Made Donation to Website
Veteran Member

Icon 1 posted  Profile for Dwayne Hoover     Edit/Delete Post  Report this post to a Moderator

By far the best Runoffs for me EVER! Thanks everyone!

--------------------
Visit the Midland City Arts Festival!

SMRacer

Region: NER
Car #: 24
Icon 1 posted  Profile for SMRacer   Author's Homepage     Edit/Delete Post  Report this post to a Moderator

Charbonneau is SCCA's new proud son!

http://forum.specmiata.com/files/00024047/proudson.JPG

--------------------
Rex Racer
'99 Buyer

Drago Verified Driver Made Donation to Website Series Champ
MegaModerator

Region: mid south
Car #: 2
Icon 1 posted  Profile for Drago   Author's Homepage     Edit/Delete Post  Report this post to a Moderator

quote:

all kidding aside, he is one of the sweetest, kindest guys out there, not an ounce of mean in him. [thumbsup]

Perfectly said!
+1

--------------------
Jim Drago
East Street Auto Salvage
jdrago1@aol.com
2006-2007 Mid-West Division
07,09 June Sprints Champion

EAST STREET RACING

MegaModerator

Icon 1 posted  Profile for Drago   Author's Homepage     Edit/Delete Post  Report this post to a Moderator

I would like to congratulate Andrew and Jeff as well, great guys and good friends. Well deserved.

For me, it was a long expensive week filled with stress,aggravation and hardwork culminating in spin at 14 that should have never happened and cost me a real shot at the win. Then ending in very little tech after spending weeks writing engine rules etc. In a field of 60 plus cars, five of the top six should never drive their cars from the tech shed IMO. There was far more tech at the Sprints. I remember in 08 when Blake borrowed my car and finished 6th, it came home in buckets.. Engine,trans and rear end came apart.

Mr Hoover,please send me your recomendations on what new golf clubs that I should buy as I am joining your weekly foursome. [Big Grin]

--------------------
Jim Drago
East Street Auto Salvage
jdrago1@aol.com

EAST STREET RACING

Veteran Member

Icon 1 posted  Profile for Dwayne Hoover     Edit/Delete Post  Report this post to a Moderator

quote:
Originally posted by Drago:

Mr Hoover,please send me your recomendations on what new golf clubs that I should buy as I am joining your weekly foursome. [Big Grin]

Find the best clubfitter within 2 hours and have something fit to you using not only measurements and hitting off a lie board, but preferably someone using a shaft analyzer and a launch monitor too. All y'all's Mac Spikes can probably help all y'all.

Compared to using Dad's old MacGregors and hitting Top-Flites at the local cow pasture, it all seems stupid expensive until and unless you turn on your "Spec Miata Expense Accounting Justification" gene. [Smile]

This week I thought about all the money I wasn't spending at the Runoffs - I was so cheery and generous feeling, even the damn United Way got a 1/2 set of Toyos out of me. [Wink]

--------------------

Todd Lamb Verified Driver Made Donation to Website Series Champ
Playboy Mazda MX-5 Cup Champion 2009

Region: SE Div, Atlanta
Car #: EddieFur
Year : Party like it's ____
Icon 1 posted  Profile for Todd Lamb   Author's Homepage     Edit/Delete Post  Report this post to a Moderator

quote:
This week I thought about all the money I wasn't spending at the Runoffs - I was so cheery and generous feeling
CLASSIC!!!

--------------------
Mazdaspeed // SafeRacer // Traqmate // OPM Autosports // East Street Auto // Cobalt Friction
Racers Edge Motorsports Rolex GT RX-8 // i-MOTO Racing Conti Challenge MAZDASPEED3
Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/toddspeed

Craig Berry

Region: SW
Car #: 24
Year : 99
Icon 1 posted  Profile for Craig Berry     Edit/Delete Post  Report this post to a Moderator

Congrats to Andrew! Dont think we will ever have a champ more entertaining to be around....not to mention a Very talented, fast driver.
We had a frustating week. After feeling good the first few laps the car overheated during the double yellow....I had little power, and in hindsite should have moved over sooner. I appologize to those who had to race by me after the yellow. I was overly optimistic that some sort of magic would cure my engine. Thanks to Drago, John Phillips, J.B., Robert Lloyd, and my dad for all the hard work all week.

Blake Clements Verified Driver Series Champ
MegaModerator

Region: SW - Houston
Car #: 6
Year : 99, 96
Icon 1 posted  Profile for Blake Clements   Author's Homepage     Edit/Delete Post  Report this post to a Moderator

I can't wait to see Andrew's post on here if he remembers where his PC is. LOL

Congrats to Andrew, Steve, and Tony on the podium. Andrew is a deserving champion and is a prime example of why I like spec miata. He's a hard racer, nice guy, and always looking to have a good time.

I had the most exciting view of the race, and it cost me a shot at being a contender after a good start. Thanks to my dad, Drago, John Phillips, Sean Hedrick at miatacage, Danny and the Puskars, Darrell at WBR, and Traqmate for all the help.

One of these days I'll get my stuff together and get a podium, but I may be Charbonneau's age by then ; ) stay down old man!

--------------------
Blake Clements

PhillipsRacePrep/SP Induction Systems/East Street Racing/MiataCage.com/Carbotech/WBR Graphics

www.blakeclements.com

MegaModerator

quote:
Originally posted by Steve D.:
Who is Jim Drahhhgo?

The dumass who spun in 14 [Smile]

--------------------
Jim Drago
East Street Auto Salvage
jdrago1@aol.com

EAST STREET RACING

IPRESS Verified Driver Made Donation to Website

Region: MidDiv / SOWDIV
Car #: #39
Year : 99 LS1 Miata
Icon 1 posted  Profile for IPRESS     Edit/Delete Post  Report this post to a Moderator

quote:
Originally posted by Dwayne Hoover:
quote:

Find the best clubfitter within 2 hours and have something fit to you using not only measurements and hitting off a lie board, but preferably someone using a shaft analyzer and a launch monitor too. All y'all's Mac Spikes can probably help all y'all.

Compared to using Dad's old MacGregors and hitting Top-Flites at the local cow pasture, it all seems stupid expensive until and unless you turn on your "Spec Miata Expense Accounting Justification" gene. [Smile]

This week I thought about all the money I wasn't spending at the Runoffs - I was so cheery and generous feeling, even the damn United Way got a 1/2 set of Toyos out of me. [Wink]

Wouldn't that be an about face "Ol Mac" getting to put the business to Big Swerve! Yeah Jimbo come on down to Foat Wuth, we got lie boards, face tape, shaft analyzers...heck we even have all that crap Tin Cup was trying to cure the shanks. Just come on down "You all"!
[rolling on floor laughin] [rolling on floor laughin] [rolling on floor laughin] [rolling on floor laughin]

--------------------
Mac Spikes
IPRESS Racing
MER
East Street Auto
SAFERACER
Hoosier
Carbotech
MotorSport Ranch
Cresson, Texas
"To hell with you Gen. Sheridan...I 'll take Texas!"

LOREN WALLACE IS MY HERO!

MegaModerator

Ill be there in next 6-8 weeks... May even squeeze a lesson in and lay a few rounds with Jim Berry!
Bennett has done acost analysis and we have determined that we can play the best courses in the world for far less [Smile]

--------------------
Jim Drago
East Street Auto Salvage
jdrago1@aol.com

EAST STREET RACING

guest driver

blasphemy ... heresy ... Drago playing golf?
no disrespect meant Mac, for you as a pro, it's your livelihood, but for him, may have to shoot him just on principle.
[Smile]

Veteran Member

quote:
Ill be there in next 6-8 weeks... May even squeeze a lesson in and lay a few rounds with Jim Berry!
Bennett has done acost analysis and we have determined that we can play the best courses in the world for far less [Smile]

Runoffs 2011 - St. Andrews

(Hell, we'll even be back home early compared to the way I USED to do the Runoffs).

--------------------

guest driver

MB;
logic, reason and golf are for normal, sane people. Drago cannot be converted, ever see "One flew over the cuckoos nest"?
Please do not attempt to give him electrogolfshock, chasing a little white ball around some godforsaken field surrounded by normal, sane people who actually count each stroke and play by the rules.
Unless you can also convert the SM National Champion to join that group (*), Drago will only be miserable and end up having to fall on his sword like a proper Roman General.
(*) = if you can get Von C to join you please let me know, i'm also in, it'll be the funnest golf ever seen, Caddyshack ain't got nothing on him as
Von C plays both Rodney Dangerfield and Bill Murray at the same time, better than they do.
[Big Grin]

guest driver

speaking of Andy Von C;
where art thou?
you've had a day to weigh all the gold, inspect all the gems and balance the ledger to make sure everything was kosher in your abscence from the bidness ...
how was that little town called Elkhart's Lake ??
Remember, that little race yesterday?
[Cool]

MegaModerator

Icon 1 posted  Profile for Blake Clements   Author's Homepage     Edit/Delete Post  Report this post to a Moderator

I already have my clubs and Mac told me where to find lessons y'all.

Atleast it's easy to tech golf?

--------------------
Blake Clements

PhillipsRacePrep/SP Induction Systems/East Street Racing/MiataCage.com/Carbotech/WBR Graphics

www.blakeclements.com

Veteran Member

quote:
Originally posted by Blake Clements:

You obviously didn't see the PGA Championship!

Besides, you know as well as I do, Drago ain't havin' fun unless he's cheatin' ... he'd be the first to be getting Japanese spec clubs and balls off of Ebay and rigging some way to drop balls out from under the middle of the cart while "looking for that ball that went in the woods, just in case it kicked out".

--------------------

MegaModerator

quote:
quote:

Besides, you know as well as I do, Drago ain't havin' fun unless he's cheatin' ... he'd be the first to be getting Japanese spec clubs and balls off of Ebay and rigging some way to drop balls out from under the middle of the cart while "looking for that ball that went in the woods, just in case it kicked out".

Isnt the rough the same as the "gray" area?
[Smile]

--------------------
Jim Drago
East Street Auto Salvage
jdrago1@aol.com

EAST STREET RACING

Kent Carter Verified Driver Made Donation to Website
Future Never Has Been

Region: Houston
Car #: 91
Icon 1 posted  Profile for Kent Carter   Author's Homepage     Edit/Delete Post  Report this post to a Moderator

You know... one out of every 100,000,000 golf balls has slight larger dimples. It's just normal production variation, but leads to +25 yards with a BigBertha driver.

--------------------
Do I turn my 99 Hard S into a killerfast SM or seek a donor?

MegaModerator

quote:
Originally posted by Kent Carter:
You know... one out of every 100,000,000 golf balls has slight larger dimples. It's just normal production variation, but leads to +25 yards with a BigBertha driver.

Can we buy those for $20 each, kind of like ERC gas? [Smile]

--------------------
Jim Drago
East Street Auto Salvage
jdrago1@aol.com

EAST STREET RACING

MegaModerator

quote:
quote:
quote:

Isnt the rough the same as the "gray" area?
[Smile]

Actually Jim, I think the rough is more like the grass exit of turn 2 at Topeka. [Razz]

--------------------
Blake Clements

www.blakeclements.com

Gatoratty Verified Driver Made Donation to Website

Region: Central Florida
Car #: 3
Year : 1992
Icon 1 posted  Profile for Gatoratty     Edit/Delete Post  Report this post to a Moderator

The fact that Andrew went fishing for the afternoon while others were worrying about what everybody else was doing......says it all! Just got back and will post photos of everyone tomorrow.

--------------------
Paul McLester

CP Verified Driver

Region: NER
Car #: 7
Icon 1 posted  Profile for CP   Author's Homepage     Edit/Delete Post  Report this post to a Moderator

Was Payson fishing with him? I see he didn't start, so I figure he was busy trying to flush the local bears out of the woods onto the track...

--------------------
-Cy
Supported by LTD Racing & Speed Shack - New England's Premier Auto Accessory Store
Rt1 AutoMile - Norwood, MA
http://www.speedshackonline.com

mr von charbonneau

Region: 83
Car #: any
Year : any
Icon 1 posted  Profile for mr von charbonneau   Author's Homepage     Edit/Delete Post  Report this post to a Moderator

[rockband] here i come
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=epYcWImmpJU [yep]

Matt Reynolds

Region: Southwest
Car #: 74
Icon 1 posted  Profile for Matt Reynolds     Edit/Delete Post  Report this post to a Moderator

quote:
Uhh... It's easy to tech SM too, just don't do it!

--------------------
Reynolds Brothers Racing/Prodigy Motorsports/Race Engineering/Carbotech Brakes

guest driver

quote:
Originally posted by Gatoratty:
The fact that Andrew went fishing for the afternoon while others were worrying about what everybody else was doing......says it all! Just got back and will post photos of everyone tomorrow.

uh, Paul, there was a bar / go-go lounge located lakeside ...
can't even imagine Von C 'trout fishin', the guy only goes out on offshore powerboats with 500+ horsepower .... and with an onboard bar
[Big Grin]

soupy

Region: Mohud
Car #: 98
Icon 1 posted  Profile for soupy     Edit/Delete Post  Report this post to a Moderator

I had this picture of Drago golfing and then taking himself out of the foursum by spinning out the golfcart on the 3rd hole.

--------------------
Charlie Campbell
Race Engineering
carbotech brakes

Dusty Bottoms Verified Driver Made Donation to Website
99 all the way!

Region: Lone Star
Year : 1990
Icon 1 posted  Profile for Dusty Bottoms     Edit/Delete Post  Report this post to a Moderator

quote:
Originally posted by soupy:
I had this picture of Drago golfing and then taking himself out of the foursum by spinning out the golfcart on the 3rd hole.

Too soon...

--------------------
"Your victory is tainted! Asterisk! Asterisk!!!"--Lisa Simpson

pat slattery Verified Driver Made Donation to Website
Veteran Member

Region: cincy
Car #: 79
Year : 92
Icon 1 posted  Profile for pat slattery     Edit/Delete Post  Report this post to a Moderator

Any details about the lead cars and fixing some electrical issues after the race before tech?

--------------------
keeping the faith for the 1.6

Arrow Karts

ARRC 2010 Champ

Urban Myth

--------------------
2010 ARRC Champion
2010 CFR Champion

MegaModerator

quote:
Originally posted by pat slattery:
Any details about the lead cars and fixing some electrical issues after the race before tech?

Chip broke down on the backstraight and pulled over. That is where the rumor started.

--------------------
Jim Drago
East Street Auto Salvage
jdrago1@aol.com

EAST STREET RACING

Weekend Warrior Verified Driver Made Donation to Website
Racing to Cure ALS (Lou Gehrig's Disease)

Region: WDCR
Car #: 56 "Earl"
Year : 1990, 1999 soon to be SM
Icon 1 posted  Profile for Weekend Warrior   Author's Homepage     Edit/Delete Post  Report this post to a Moderator

brokedown crying? or mechanically broke down?

--------------------
http://www.olsinvestfinancial.com
http://www.alsinfo.org
http://www.weekendwarriorracing.com

Funracer Verified Driver Made Donation to Website

Icon 1 posted  Profile for Funracer     Edit/Delete Post  Report this post to a Moderator

[QUOTE]Originally posted by Weekend Warrior:
brokedown crying? or mechanically broke down? [/QUOTE

Very funny [Big Grin]

Matt Reynolds

Region: Southwest
Car #: 74
Icon 1 posted  Profile for Matt Reynolds     Edit/Delete Post  Report this post to a Moderator

This runoffs was full of highs and lows for me but I believe a majority of the drivers feel the same way. The car was definently a top 5 car I just couldn't get it done in qualifying. It was great seeing and racing with everyone again. Lots of new names at this years runoffs.

I have to thank Prodigy Motorsports, Race Engineering and Carbotech brakes. These three in one package make for an incredible race car. Thanks to Chris Campbell, Eddie Williams, Danny Byars, David Reynolds, Alex Reynolds, Mark Reynolds, Jim Johnson, Don Reynolds, John Phillips and Ed Gilfus. These are the people that make racing possible and extremely enjoyable for me and helped me the entire season despite my self destructive path. Thanks to all the Southwest and Midwest Division SM racers for giving me the racecraft skills to make it through this race! All the drama aside, SM is a rewarding class and the competition is not lacking.

Matt Reynolds

--------------------
Reynolds Brothers Racing/Prodigy Motorsports/Race Engineering/Carbotech Brakes

racerfink Verified Driver
Gig 'em Aggies

Region: Central Florida Region
Car #: 111
Year : '90 Miata
Icon 1 posted  Profile for racerfink     Edit/Delete Post  Report this post to a Moderator

quote:
quote:
Originally posted by pat slattery:

Chip broke down on the backstraight and pulled over. That is where the rumor started.
Broke down, or broke back?

I bet it was more to check on Bolanos in the car Chip loaned him after he hit a spinning Naon, Jr.

--------------------
'90 Spec Miata
'90 Street Miata
'96 Chevy 1500
http://www.AutoTechnikRacing.com
www.myspace.com/projecthband

Page 6 of 7 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  next » 

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To: