Spec Miata Community   
search | help | calendar | games | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Hello Spec Miata Community » Sports Car Club of America » SCCA San Francisco Region » Sept 25-26th Thunderhill info/posts?? (Page 1)

- Email this page to someone! | Subscribe To Topic
Page 1 of 2 1  2  next » 

Author Topic: Sept 25-26th Thunderhill info/posts??
Ron Alan Made Donation to Website

Region: SF
Year : 95
Icon 1 posted  Profile for Ron Alan     Edit/Delete Post  Report this post to a Moderator

Eager to hear results, stories and video posts!! Bring them on SFR...

--------------------
-RA

"Happy birthday, I didn't get you a present...Oh, mom got you one? Well, that's from me then too, unless it's shitty."
9:52 AM Sep 14th, 2009 via web
http://twitter.com/shitmydadsays

Brian Ghidinelli Verified Driver
Moonwalker

Region: SFR
Car #: 12
Year : 99
Icon 1 posted  Profile for Brian Ghidinelli   Author's Homepage     Edit/Delete Post  Report this post to a Moderator

Saturday, I started on pole with a 2:07.475 and was leading until I caught too much apex berm at T5 and spun down the hill. Totally my fault, driving my mirrors too much. I do have forward and rearward cameras for this race so I'll try to cut something together. Fell back to sixth and got hosed on the FCY restart after Neimann's car died outside of T7 IIRC to finish 6th. Winner was Ken Sutherland from Oregon followed by Darin, Robert Linse from Oregon, Matt Cross (out from retirement!), Tommy O, me, Jason Rawlins from Oregon, Phillip Holifield (SSM winner), Dion Johnson and Greg Cicatelli rounding out the top 10.

Yesterday afternoon I qualified on pole again with a 2:07.5x and led the majority of the race with close pursuit from Sutherland and Cross. Darin unfortunately caught the tires in T11 early on which bent a tie rod and he DNF'd. Robert Linse and Tommy O were in the hunt and we had a pretty tight train of 5 cars, I couldn't see back any more than that. I made a slight bobble in 10 (nemesis!!!) about 18 minutes in and Ken got by me on the inside. Matt tried to take advantage going through the esses. There was a touch of contact between them that put Matt into the dirt and I was able to run up alongside, bump Ken back into the lead and take P2. I think Robert Linse got alongside Matt and took P3. As we came around it was 1 to go. I had a run on Ken up into 9 but couldn't do anything with it. Into 10 he went a little bit wide and I got a better run out of 11. I ran up behind him and dove down the inside in 14 and came out on just barely top (banging off the rev limiter past the starter stand to S/F). I believe Tommy finished P5 and I am not sure what was behind that; I left before they had results printed.

It was a close race with lots of clean hard driving. Mike Smith stopped by to say it was the most entertaining race of the weekend and my heartrate would certainly agree. [Smile] I obviously like the result but I really enjoy having the Oregon guys come down as well as Matt out to make us regulars work for it.

--------------------
MotorsportReg.com / Haag Performance / Team SafeRacer
2010 San Francisco Region SMT Champion

Moonwalker

Icon 1 posted  Profile for Brian Ghidinelli   Author's Homepage     Edit/Delete Post  Report this post to a Moderator

I should mention that Linse set a new SMT track record on Saturday with a 2:06.821 - I think he had a good tow because I was 2nd fastest in the race with a 2:07.393! That's one hell of a lap and not bad for a 17-year old in his first season of racing. [Smile]

Makashima also set an SSM track record on Saturday (2:07.574) but his Sunday wasn't going as well. When I left he was being protested for separate mechanical and on-track issues by Neimann and Phil Holifield. I'm sure someone with info will chime in.

Finally, they pulled all four of us 99s into impound and had us check timing plates on Saturday as well as track width. Car #58 was disqualified for non-compliance. Top 3 were weighed today after the race. I feel like tech is doing a good job this season of being visible and persistent.

--------------------

Mr. Linse

Region: pac-nw
Car #: 55
Year : 1991
Icon 1 posted  Profile for Mr. Linse     Edit/Delete Post  Report this post to a Moderator

Yes, over all I loved the racing and the fact that in both races we had about 5 people that could have won the race. I want to thank everyone that helped me out this weekend, without the help I would not have finished as well as I did. It was great meeting everyone and hope that we can race again next season.

Robert Linse #55

Icon 1 posted  Profile for Ron Alan     Edit/Delete Post  Report this post to a Moderator

Brian and Darin,

Where does it stand with you guys? Will it be a final race showdown for the championship? I'm going to guess with drops it's got to be close??

Thanks for the play by play Brian
[thumbsup]

--------------------
-RA

"Happy birthday, I didn't get you a present...Oh, mom got you one? Well, that's from me then too, unless it's shitty."

dp35 Verified Driver

Car #: 51
Year : 1990
Icon 1 posted  Profile for dp35     Edit/Delete Post  Report this post to a Moderator

I'm guessing & hoping you're right about the points Ron. Haven't added them up yet.

IMO racing with Sammy Valafar, Dan McKeever, etc at the NASA nationals was no more difficult than our local region, especially on weekends like this. I don't mean that as a put down to those guys, but rather a compliment to you guys.

Thanks to Team Oregon & Matt for coming out to make it extra interesting.

--------------------
2010 SCCA Regional Driver of the Year
2010 25 Hours of Thunderhill E1 Class winner, MX-5 Cup

B Wilson Verified Driver Series Champ
Gold Member

Region: Oregon
Car #: 68
Year : 91
Icon 1 posted  Profile for B Wilson   Author's Homepage     Edit/Delete Post  Report this post to a Moderator

Too bad Matt Schultz engine gave up in practice. He was spanking us all in the last Oregon regional. I Really missed joining the fun this time!

Video please. We need our SFR fix!

-Bruce

--------------------
Bruce Wilson
2010 Oregon Region Champ
2010 Monte Shelton Driver of the Year
2010 25 Hours of Thunderhill E3 and Under 2 liter Overall Champion
Oregon Region SM Class Advisor

Mr. Linse

Region: pac-nw
Car #: 55
Icon 1 posted  Profile for Mr. Linse     Edit/Delete Post  Report this post to a Moderator

I will make 3 videos. Race 1, race 2, and Weekend Highlights. Going to be really hard considering there was a lot of spins, slides, offs and wrecks. Hope to have those videos posted on youtube by Tuesday.

Robert Linse #55

Doug Makishima

Car #: 80
Year : '91 SSM & '87 E30 BMW 325 - ITS
Icon 1 posted  Profile for Doug Makishima   Author's Homepage     Edit/Delete Post  Report this post to a Moderator

An amazing showing by the Oregon contingent! Just as at Laguna earlier this year, you guys showed us how fast you are! Congrats to Robert Linse on the track record, and to Ken Sutherland on the Sat P1 win. Nothing like a win and a track record to substantiate your earlier promises of upsets in OUR region!

Thanks Brian for the mention (it's Mak'i'shima, BTW). The SSM track record was only a consolation prize though… I got popped for sound during that Sat. race. 104dB!!! I was at 96-98-97 on Thurs and Friday. Then suddenly I am at 104 on Sat race? Can a Miata actually produce 104dB of sound??? I was pulled into the hot pits and had to get out of the car to make a “fix”. My fix was to literally kick the tail pipe twice! After I got back on the track (now a lap down), I read at 96-96. Then before the next qual session I did a sound check lap, and read 92.9dB. Sound equipment problems??? Prior to this I had a 28+ pt margin over #2 in SSM for season points. With a dead last finish, I was down to an 8+ pt margin in season points…

Sunday was interesting. I was presented with a protest for tranny and diff gearing in the AM before the GRP17 race. The protester was suspicious of my shifting into 5th down the front straight as seen from my videos posted online. The reason was I WAS doing that, was because I was deathly afraid of over reving the engine from my ITS BMW days where I would routinely break rocker arms if I bounced off the rev. limiter too much. I also thought that the torque curve would support it (I didn’t take into account the lost time in shifting from 4 to 5 and back to 4 for T1). Needless to say I no longer shift into 5th as you can see from this VID http://www.vimeo.com/15315228, which happens to show the Sat Buchanan/Cross incident in T1. Buchanan protested, official ruled it a racing incident with unavoidable contact. After the Sunday race, at impound my tranny and diff ratios were inspected and found to be compliant.

On the first lap of Sundays race I got sideways in T3 and made an off track excursion that cost me about 10 positions. I had started P5 overall, P1 in SSM. I had some ground to make up. I set my sights on getting back up to Phillip Holifield who was now in P1 for SSM, and with whom I am in a battle for the SSM championship. Along the way I encountered Niemann and Holifield (Sr). This was the result: http://www.vimeo.com/15315000. Niemann protested me and the officials sided with me. I always hate to see sheet metal get twisted, and I’ve definitely got some now on my left DOOR and left REAR quarter panel. Per the VID, I was on the right side, as close to the wall as possible, and held my line as straight as possible. When I was about 1/3 past Niemann, there was impact – from my perspective and the VID, it seems I was hit, not the other way around as had been claimed. In the end I got the P1 in SSM and P6 over all. Had some good dicing with Rawlins in the latter half of the race until his engine started losing power due to running too hot.

--------------------
2008 SCCA SFR ITS Season Champion
2004 SCCA SFR Rookie Driver
Connect on Facebook:
http://www.facebook.com/people/Doug_Makishima/745874179

Along the way I encountered Niemann and Holifield (Sr). This was the result: http://www.vimeo.com/15315000. Niemann protested me and the officials sided with me.

Good thing these weren't NASA officials! [Eek!]

--------------------
-RA

Dan Cooper Verified Driver

Region: San Francisco
Car #: 35
Icon 1 posted  Profile for Dan Cooper     Edit/Delete Post  Report this post to a Moderator

Nice, short, simple weekend for the Coopers. We had plans on Friday and couldn't get away until [way too] early on Saturday morning. We got to the track around 830, there probably would have been enough time to get ready to start from the back but I decided to save the money and withdraw from race one. Hung around and caught up with various people all day until qual. Qual'd decently (23rdish on grid?)

I was asleep at the wheel during the parade lap because I came through T11 and Tupper was WAYY ahead. oops...sorry. Did my best to catch up and the green dropped as I sided up with Tupper. Got a good start as the front bunched a bit in the beginning. Did my best to keep up and also not get in the way.

Coming onto the front straight for the first time Steve H, Niemann, and Doug M were 3 wide. Mike and Doug made contact and Steve got caught up. I made it through and it created some pretty fun video. Check it out.

I lost it a liitle in T14 and drove around the barrels instead of trying to save it. Lost Joe K. Dave Allen and Tupper. Got back on track and started hunting. Caught Tupper again and tried to get a run through T1 (bad decision) and carried a MPH too much + lack of abilty = a very fast terrifying spin. Got back on and just putt-putt'd around for the last couple laps.

See you all at Laguna?

I may not enter the SMT race just so i can watch the battle Darin and Brian are going to have.

Enduro will be fun though.

http://vimeo.com/15314706

--------------------
Dan
--
Green Miata #35
Integriteam/Integratis

Dan,

Notes to self:

1. Tighten my helmet shield or accept the Knickname Juan.
2. Put the mirror back on my Tonka truck and get a real one.
3. Send the corner workers at turn 2 care packages that includes new undies as theirs are probably soiled.

Thanks for the post as always [Big Grin]

--------------------
-RA

Moonwalker

Doug - mea culpa, I knew that but my fingers typed faster than my brain could work last night.

--------------------

Dr.Dan Verified Driver Made Donation to Website
V8, nice! And good for you too!

Region: san francisco region
Car #: 39
Year : 90
Icon 1 posted  Profile for Dr.Dan     Edit/Delete Post  Report this post to a Moderator

To much straight line crashing. What up with dat? Three car going straight and they wreck? Glad everyone was ok.

--------------------
Daniel Mairani DDS...still here, just faster.
http://www.DanielMairanidds.com

Steve Holifield Verified Driver

Car #: 44
Icon 1 posted  Profile for Steve Holifield     Edit/Delete Post  Report this post to a Moderator

It seems like the appropriate section in the GCR reads as follows:

6.11.1.D The overtaking driver is responsible for the decision to pass another car and to accomplish it SAFELY. (emphasis mine)

The #80 was easily passing the #42 and would have been by him about halfway down the straight. Both are SSM cars, mine is SMT. The video shows that the room was there, yet contact still occurred. This incident could have easily resulted in great carnage. As it was I was able to limp back to the paddock with body and suspension/steering damage. The #42 had to be towed in.

There was no reason for an incident like this to occur. This incident was totally avoidable.

Icon 1 posted  Profile for Dan Cooper     Edit/Delete Post  Report this post to a Moderator

quote:
Originally posted by Ron Alan:
Dan,

Notes to self:

1. Tighten my helmet shield or accept the Knickname Juan.
2. Put the mirror back on my Tonka truck and get a real one.
3. Send the corner workers at turn 2 care packages that includes new undies as theirs are probably soiled.

Thanks for the post as always [Big Grin]

The first thing I did when i got out of the car was tighten the helmet. That was driving me nuts. I don't know how Juan does it.

--------------------
Dan
--
Green Miata #35
Integriteam/Integratis

Moonwalker

This spin is a good example of why we should keep our visors down to keep dirt and rocks and other crap out of our eyes. A car going off in front of you can throw a rock inside the compartment, even with a window net, and dust can easily get into your eyes. Imagine entering T1 with one eye closed?! [Eek!]

--------------------

quote:
Originally posted by Brian Ghidinelli:
This spin is a good example of why we should keep our visors down to keep dirt and rocks and other crap out of our eyes. A car going off in front of you can throw a rock inside the compartment, even with a window net, and dust can easily get into your eyes. Imagine entering T1 with one eye closed?! [Eek!]

Definitely Agree. It's something I'm going to have to get used to.

--------------------
Dan
--
Green Miata #35
Integriteam/Integratis

Johnny D Verified Driver Made Donation to Website
Hot Member

Car #: 88 SM
Icon 1 posted  Profile for Johnny D     Edit/Delete Post  Report this post to a Moderator

quote:
Originally posted by Dan Cooper:
quote:

Definitely Agree. It's something I'm going to have to get used to.
Safety glasses work well if you have a design that fits well inside your helmet.
J~

Shop Teacher

Region: SF Nor Cal
Car #: #39
Icon 1 posted  Profile for Shop Teacher     Edit/Delete Post  Report this post to a Moderator

quote:

Heck i go through T1 with both eyes closed!

--------------------
Al Angulo
Auto Instructor
Ford Senior Master Tech
ASE Master Tech

Jason Rawlins

Car #: 20
Icon 1 posted  Profile for Jason Rawlins     Edit/Delete Post  Report this post to a Moderator

Thanks for the hospitality guys. Team Oregon will be back next season! [Smile]

Congrats Ken and Brian for the wins! Hopefully when I can resolve my over heating issues (Springfield on my Christmas list) I'll be able to run with the lead pack for more than 3 laps.

Nice job Robert on the Lap record! Not bad for your first race on a new track! [Smile]

Sorry you didn't get to race Matt due to your engine failure... Next time we'll take more spares [Smile] Thanks for helping my replacing the Trany between Practice and Qualifying!

Great team work!

--------------------
Jason
SM #20

Juan Pineda Verified Driver Made Donation to Website
Veteran Member

Car #: 34
Year : 1992
Icon 1 posted  Profile for Juan Pineda   Author's Homepage     Edit/Delete Post  Report this post to a Moderator

My visor flipping down by itself is a safety feature! [Smile]

Dan, nice way to pick your way through the gap in the barrels... and the sideways cars on the front straight too! I was looking forward to seeing you challenge Tupper. Next time. Thanks for posting!

About the three cars on the front straight, I didn't think any of the drivers did anything unreasonable. It looks like Both Doug and Steve are holding their distance to the k-wall and edge of the track, respectively. And Mike isn't obviously squeezing over on either one. But somehow the gap narrows for Mike in the middle. After looking at Google Earth, I think maybe the 31' width of the straightaway narrows by about a foot along its length -- just enough to cause a problem in this case. This is just a good reminder that it's better to err on the side of leaving excess room along the straightaway there. And better for the middle car to maintain the gap to the car pressed against the K-wall, as there is no room for error on that side.

-Juan

--------------------
www.ArtOfRoadRacing.com Race Craft Clinic - Thunderhill - 30 Jan 2011

Ken SM-94 Verified Driver
Veteran Member

Car #: 94
Icon 1 posted  Profile for Ken SM-94   Author's Homepage     Edit/Delete Post  Report this post to a Moderator

Got home this morning around 1:00am and was at work at 7:00 am, I'm pooped!

I had a great weekend racing with S.F. group once again. I hope you guys know how good you have it down there with those great tracks and exceptionally well run events! The racers and officials always make us feel welcome.

As much as we wanted to come down and race with you, we really didn't want to get involved in your championship points race. I think we accomplished that. Whoever ends up coming out on top of that deal will have earned it, it's a tought crowd.

Congrats to Darin for his hard faught second place on Sat. It was a real bummer to see you drop out on Sunday. Congrats to Brian for his win on Sunday! I thought I had that one in the bag up until that last turn move. Well done! [Smile]

I hope to see both of your races posted real soon. [Smash]

Maybe we'll see you at Laguna soon. [Wink]

Ken

P.S. I saw a lot of strange messages on back bumpers and was juandering what that was all about?

Icon 1 posted  Profile for Steve Holifield     Edit/Delete Post  Report this post to a Moderator

Here is the end of my very short race on Sunday. It all happened on lap juan.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W_mPc4RB1XE&feature=youtube_gdata

Doug Makishima

Icon 1 posted  Profile for Doug Makishima   Author's Homepage     Edit/Delete Post  Report this post to a Moderator

This is how I was hoping that front-straight sequence would turn out:

http://www.vimeo.com/15363068

This is from the July Thill race. Different drivers, but similar setup.

--------------------
2008 SCCA SFR ITS Season Champion
2004 SCCA SFR Rookie Driver
Connect on Facebook:
http://www.facebook.com/people/Doug_Makishima/745874179

Shop Teacher

Icon 1 posted  Profile for Shop Teacher     Edit/Delete Post  Report this post to a Moderator

Ive got to be honest this crap is getting old really fast. GIVE THEM ROOM!

--------------------
Al Angulo
Auto Instructor
Ford Senior Master Tech
ASE Master Tech

suspect miata

Region: sfr
Car #: 6
SMIM: 66857
Icon 1 posted  Profile for suspect miata   Author's Homepage     Edit/Delete Post  Report this post to a Moderator

SSM used to be a great class ... What a shame

Icon 1 posted  Profile for Dr.Dan     Edit/Delete Post  Report this post to a Moderator

when was that?

--------------------

quote:
Originally posted by Dr.Dan:
when was that?

[rolling on floor laughin] [duck]

--------------------
-RA

Shop Teacher

Well when we ate Dans BBQ ribs

--------------------
Al Angulo
Auto Instructor
Ford Senior Master Tech
ASE Master Tech

quote:
Originally posted by Shop Teacher:
Ive got to be honest this crap is getting old really fast. GIVE THEM ROOM!

There's room for 3 wide on the front straight. IMO.

--------------------
Dan
--
Green Miata #35
Integriteam/Integratis

Shop Teacher

In the Art of Racing we have done 3 wide at speed the entire track. Maybe some of the veteran drivers need to take the class?

--------------------
Al Angulo
Auto Instructor
Ford Senior Master Tech
ASE Master Tech

suspect miata

Icon 1 posted  Profile for suspect miata   Author's Homepage     Edit/Delete Post  Report this post to a Moderator

Pretty good Dan .. Okay a decent class that I liked .... I'll be joining the good dr. in SMT next year ...

Unfortunately, I was not aware that we were 3 wide on the straight or I would have moved left to create even more room. As it was, the #80 was never closer than 3 to 4 feet from the K-wall. I've raced closer than that before with no adverse outcome. I routinely drive closer than 3-4 feet from a K-wall in my truck every time I go through a construction zone near my house. I have yet to hit it even with with cars speeding by in the opposite direction. It's just not that hard to avoid a wall when you are going straight.

The #80 was less than a car length behind me through 14,15 and then at the exit of 15 moves right to attempt the pass. #80 did not appear to have the momentum to make a move like that and still be in a position to pass. Most of our cars are not that capable. I assumed #80 dropped in behind #42 and I was trying to stay as close as I could to #68. If not for the heads up driving of Dan Cooper there could have been great damage to my car and person. Thanks Dan!

Interestingly, before the race I had filed a mechanical protest against the #80. I had seen enough things on track and in video that made me suspicious of certain aspects of the car. The basis of my protest was exactly what caused this accident to occur. Dan's video very clearly shows that the #80 misses the apex of the previous 2 turns, and yet still has the ability to pass multiple cars. Even in the previous turn, #80 is in a line of cars going through turns 11, 12 and 13, pinches the exit of turn 13 by a lot, yet manages to catch the second car in front of him. This may just be extraordinary driving, in which case I would love to learn that, or there may be issues with the car. Watch the video and decide. I'm not saying the driver has done anything wrong, but there may be issues that even the driver is unaware. It may involve the sealing process or some other facet of the rules of the class. The #42 and #80 are supposedly sealed at the same horsepower, yet when the cars are both full throttle they don't seem so equal.

The outcome of the area that the mechanical protest involved showed that the #80 was compliant. I was happy that was the case.

Coincidentally, after filing the mechanical protest before the race, #80 and I connect on track on lap 1. I guess stranger things have happened...

Steve

suspect miata

The #80 go's off in turn 4 .. Loses quite a few positions & in a little over a lap manages to get most of the spots back .... The #80 just powers through the field .... Cooper..neimann..holifield..Johnson etc... The #80 blows by me like I'm in reverse in turn 7 ... Hopefully my car will be a little more competitive in SMT next year ...

Doug Makishima

Mystery of the Sealed Spec Miata: http://www.xtranormal.com/watch/6581853/

Obviously I suck as a driver, and it isn't my gearing. Therefore it must be my magic hubs...

It was a very unfortunate incident, and I am sorry that cars were damaged. However, I can assure you that there was way less than 2-3 feet between me and the wall. Camera angles can distort perceived distances.

Also, in addition to the oft cited 6.11.1.D., there is, under close quarters conditions, 6.11.1.B: "Each competitor has a right to racing room, which is generally defined as sufficient space on the marked racing surface that under racing conditions, a driver can maintain control of his car in close quarters." Seems there was a lot of room on the right side when we entered "close quarters" mode. Somehow that room become much reduced. I maintain that I was as close to the wall as I could be and held a straight line.

Ken SM-94 Verified Driver
Veteran Member

Car #: 94
Icon 1 posted  Profile for Ken SM-94   Author's Homepage     Edit/Delete Post  Report this post to a Moderator

My take?

1.The stewards got it right. The #80 car didn't cause the accident.

2.The #80 car has more than 113hp, a lot more.

In my opinion SSM needs some help before a class win will have any real meaning.

Ken

Doug, That video is hilarious. I think we owe Paul M. a case of beer for that one.

--------------------
Dan
--
Green Miata #35
Integriteam/Integratis

Moonwalker

If Doug catching up on that lap after going off in T4 is what suspect miata is pointing at, it's not unusual to make up a lot of time when cars ahead are dicing for position.

Down the front straight, even if there is 15' of space to Doug's right, he's under no obligation to move over if there is still sufficient space to his left, which there was for both cars. His proximity to the wall is not really relevant. The incident was caused by the two cars on the left wanting to edge to the right hand side of the track and specifically by #42 eventually touching #80.

--------------------

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=raVt96ccKOs

Just to make you all laugh watch this from Ryan a couple of years ago.

The barrel did not leave enough room.

[ 09-29-2010, 05:43 PM: Message edited by: Dr.Dan ]

--------------------

Sean Allen Verified Driver Made Donation to Website
Veteran Member

Car #: 54!
Year : 90'
Icon 1 posted  Profile for Sean Allen   Author's Homepage     Edit/Delete Post  Report this post to a Moderator

...Since when do SSM's pull and bump draft Tommy...? Maybe my year off from racing has made me stupid, but I don't remember that ever happening.

Dusty Bottoms Verified Driver Made Donation to Website
99 all the way!

Region: Lone Star
Icon 1 posted  Profile for Dusty Bottoms     Edit/Delete Post  Report this post to a Moderator

quote:
Originally posted by Sean Allen:

...Since when do SSM's pull and bump draft Tommy...? Maybe my year off from racing has made me stupid, but I don't remember that ever happening.

3 cars wide in front of camera car? There was no air for the camera car to hit!

--------------------
"Your victory is tainted! Asterisk! Asterisk!!!"--Lisa Simpson

I'm the camera car. Sean is referring to the white #80 that goes wall side of the #42 and #44.

--------------------
Dan
--
Green Miata #35
Integriteam/Integratis

Ignore what I just said...I realized that that's definitely NOT my video link that Sean posted...oops. Sorry!

--------------------
Dan
--
Green Miata #35
Integriteam/Integratis

Dusty Bottoms Verified Driver Made Donation to Website
99 all the way!

Region: Lone Star
Icon 1 posted  Profile for Dusty Bottoms     Edit/Delete Post  Report this post to a Moderator

quote:
Originally posted by Dan Cooper:
I'm the camera car. Sean is referring to the white #80 that goes wall side of the #42 and #44.

Gotcha. Still, he had two cars breaking air at the start of the straight right? Then he had a better view of the track, squared the car, while the other drivers were door to door through the corner.

--------------------
"Your victory is tainted! Asterisk! Asterisk!!!"--Lisa Simpson

Wrong video Dan...the video Sean linked is at the front of I think the July race? You'll realize what DB is refering to...

--------------------
-RA

OK I'm slow [Roll Eyes]

--------------------
-RA

Doug Makishima

It's the Magic Hubs...

quote:
Originally posted by Ron Alan:
OK I'm slow [Roll Eyes]

[Smash] [Big Grin]

--------------------
Dan
--
Green Miata #35
Integriteam/Integratis

quote:
Originally posted by Doug Makishima:
It's the Magic Hubs...

[Eek!] [scratchchin] Ok Doug...share the magic...PM me [duck] [Big Grin]

--------------------
-RA

Page 1 of 2 1  2  next » 

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To: