Spec Miata Community   
search | help | calendar | games | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Hello Spec Miata Community » Sports Car Club of America » SCCA San Francisco Region » Two Great Chances To Get Some Serious Track Time

- Email this page to someone! | Subscribe To Topic  
Author Topic: Two Great Chances To Get Some Serious Track Time
Shop Teacher

Region: SF Nor Cal
Car #: #39
Year : 1990
Icon 1 posted  Profile for Shop Teacher     Edit/Delete Post  Report this post to a Moderator

Dec. 27, Thunder Hill Friends n Family Day, with are old buddy Eric Diamond
First car is $200 second driver $50 If you have ever been to one of Ericís events, you know lots of track time at a cost everyone can afford. Let Eric know your in to hold a spot.
ericdiamond@hotmail.com

Feb. 4-5 Thunder Hill Chump Race:
Bring out that pile of crap and race the hell out of it. Two 7hr races in any kind of weather. It just doesnít get any better than that. Or bring out your Spec Miata just for fun and get tons of track time. Oh did I mention they pay money down to third for both days? http://www.chumpcar.com

--------------------
Al Angulo
Auto Instructor
Ford Senior Master Tech
ASE Master Tech

charliehayes

Region: SFR
Icon 1 posted  Profile for charliehayes     Edit/Delete Post  Report this post to a Moderator

NIce, if anyone is looking for a noob to drive in the Chump Car I am willing. [Smile]

Shop Teacher

Region: SF Nor Cal
Car #: #39
Icon 1 posted  Profile for Shop Teacher     Edit/Delete Post  Report this post to a Moderator

quote:
Originally posted by charliehayes:
NIce, if anyone is looking for a noob to drive in the Chump Car I am willing. [Smile]

PM me your number I know a guy with a Z and another team with a Miata

--------------------
Al Angulo
Auto Instructor
Ford Senior Master Tech
ASE Master Tech

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To: