Spec Miata Community   
search | help | calendar | games | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Hello Spec Miata Community » Sports Car Club of America » SCCA San Francisco Region » Help: Laguna or stock exhaust

- Email this page to someone! | Subscribe To Topic  
Author Topic: Help: Laguna or stock exhaust
Spencer N

Region: SFR
Icon 1 posted  Profile for Spencer N   Author's Homepage     Edit/Delete Post  Report this post to a Moderator

I am shaking down the SM after some winter changes at Laguna on Friday. I just realized I forgot my stock exhaust in San Luis Obispo.

Wondering if anyone in the southbay has a Laguna or stock exhaust (with cat delete pipe) I could borrow for a day. I dread 6 hours and $100 in gas just to pick up a hunk of rusty metal.

Thanks,

Spencer

Johnny D Verified Driver Made Donation to Website
Hot Member

Car #: 88 SM
Year : 99
Icon 1 posted  Profile for Johnny D     Edit/Delete Post  Report this post to a Moderator

If you can't find anybody to borrow one and want to buy a Laguna Exhaust.
He's on 1, basically down the road from Laguna.

Barry Hartzel
Hartzel Automotive
510 California Ave.
Sand City, CA 93955
(831)394-6002
barry@hartzelautomotive.com

Also see if they have higher Db levels during mid day, maybe you can get away with it then.
Also there's Autozone or something in town.

Got your rain tires?
J~

--------------------
Avatar Video http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ww9cFE3lKcA

Alberto M Goncalves

Year : 1990
Icon 1 posted  Profile for Alberto M Goncalves     Edit/Delete Post  Report this post to a Moderator

I have a stock exhaust and stock cat you can use. It is off the car right now while I finish up some work.

PM me. I'm in Mountain View.

Hartzel does not stock the exhaust - nor does he really even offer it. I spoke with him about it a few weeks ago.

Spencer N

Icon 1 posted  Profile for Spencer N   Author's Homepage     Edit/Delete Post  Report this post to a Moderator

Forgot to mention I have a 94' which narrows it down to a 94+ exhaust.

Cheers,

-Spencer

TORacing

Region: SFR-033
Car #: 10
Year : 94
Icon 1 posted  Profile for TORacing     Edit/Delete Post  Report this post to a Moderator

I have one you can use...I'm in San Rafael. PM me

Tommy O

Dan Stampf

Car #: 37
Year : 1990
Icon 1 posted  Profile for Dan Stampf     Edit/Delete Post  Report this post to a Moderator

Damn, I'm in San Jose and have one, but I will be out of town until Saturday. Keep me in mind for next time. Dan

Ron Alan Made Donation to Website

Region: SF
Year : 95
Icon 1 posted  Profile for Ron Alan     Edit/Delete Post  Report this post to a Moderator

Don't forget Thill is free on Sat!

--------------------
-RA

"Happy birthday, I didn't get you a present...Oh, mom got you one? Well, that's from me then too, unless it's shitty."
9:52 AM Sep 14th, 2009 via web
http://twitter.com/shitmydadsays

Johnny D Verified Driver Made Donation to Website
Hot Member

Car #: 88 SM
Year : 99
Icon 1 posted  Profile for Johnny D     Edit/Delete Post  Report this post to a Moderator

quote:
Originally posted by Ron Alan:
Don't forget Thill is free on Sat!

Sunday the 2nd.
J~

--------------------
Avatar Video http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ww9cFE3lKcA

Spencer N

Wish I could go to the Thill test day but its on Sunday and I have to be back to San Luis Obispo for class on Monday morning. That would be a lot to do in one day.

-spencer

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To: