Spec Miata Community   
search | help | calendar | games | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Hello Spec Miata Community » SpecMiata.com » Announcements » The Grand-AM Tour with Lamb & Long!

- Email this page to someone! | Subscribe To Topic  
Author Topic: The Grand-AM Tour with Lamb & Long!
JIM DANIELS

Icon 1 posted    Edit/Delete Post  Report this post to a Moderator

You are invited to the following FREE online web conference event:

Name: The Grand-AM Tour with Lamb & Long
Date: 05/06/2010
Time: 6:00PM US/Central
Description: Lime Rock Park Turn by Turn

Registration is mandatory for this event. Please use the following URL to register for this event:

Registration URL: http://weblaps.omnovia.com/registration/pid=46751272856000

You may enter the event up to 30 minutes before the start of the event but you cannot enter 60 minutes after the event has started.

All are welcome so invite a friend!

Thanks,

Jim Daniels
WebLaps.com

dkizerian Verified Driver Made Donation to Website

Region: Utah
Car #: 98
Year : 93
Icon 1 posted  Profile for dkizerian     Edit/Delete Post  Report this post to a Moderator

Thank you for doing this! I haven't been to, nor do I think I'll ever make it to Lime Rock, but I think I still learned quite a bit.

Maybe you'll do the same thing for Miller later in the year....

Thanks Again!

--------------------
Dave Kizerian
Utah Region SCCA
Road Race Director

Vick Verified Driver
Do they sell spec training wheels?

Region: NYR
Car #: 12
Year : 1991
Icon 1 posted  Profile for Vick     Edit/Delete Post  Report this post to a Moderator

Unfortunately had to miss this one....anyone know if there will be a rebroadcast? Especially since I have my first national there next week?

--------------------
http://www.volko.com

Muda Verified Driver Made Donation to Website
ComingToAMirrorNearYou

Region: WDC
Car #: #23
Year : 1991
Icon 1 posted  Profile for Muda     Edit/Delete Post  Report this post to a Moderator

Many thanks to Jim, Tom & Todd for a great show.

But Jim, given your expertise in setup I really expected some discussion and tips on The track with only one left turn. Oh well, I'm trying some of my own next week.

Vick, I'll email you my replay link next Saturday night. [Wink]

--------------------
Muda Motorsports
"We're all here 'cause we're not all there."

Todd Lamb Verified Driver Made Donation to Website Series Champ
Playboy Mazda MX-5 Cup Champion 2009

Region: SE Div, Atlanta
Car #: EddieFur
Year : Party like it's ____
Icon 1 posted  Profile for Todd Lamb   Author's Homepage     Edit/Delete Post  Report this post to a Moderator

You're welcome!

It's pretty difficult time-wise to get into discussion on setup because these webinars are focused more on driver development and learning the track. Setup for each track could be a whole separate webinar in and of itself considering all the different cars besides just SM. Might be an interesting idea...

--------------------
Mazdaspeed // SafeRacer // Traqmate // OPM Autosports // East Street Auto // Cobalt Friction
Racers Edge Motorsports Rolex GT RX-8 // i-MOTO Racing Conti Challenge MAZDASPEED3
Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/toddspeed

CP Verified Driver

Region: NER
Car #: 7
Year : 1999
Icon 1 posted  Profile for CP   Author's Homepage     Edit/Delete Post  Report this post to a Moderator

Yeah, thanks guys for taking the time from your busy professional schedules to talk to us scrubs. I'm itching for a Watkins Glen discussion before we all head out there in July (national and regional) [Smile]

--------------------
-Cy
Supported by LTD Racing & Speed Shack - New England's Premier Auto Accessory Store
Rt1 AutoMile - Norwood, MA
http://www.speedshackonline.com

JIM DANIELS

Icon 1 posted    Edit/Delete Post  Report this post to a Moderator

quote:
Originally posted by Muda:
Many thanks to Jim, Tom & Todd for a great show.

But Jim, given your expertise in setup I really expected some discussion and tips on The track with only one left turn. Oh well, I'm trying some of my own next week.

Vick, I'll email you my replay link next Saturday night. [Wink]

That is more of a coaching gig than a mass webinar. I would be glad to help, buzz me or one of the guys.

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To: